Rolling Stones Saxophonist Bobby Keys Dead at 70

ATF

Rolling Stones Saxophonist Bobby Keys Dead at 70

BY PATRICK DOYLE

The musician who appeared on "Brown Sugar," "Live With Me" and countless others played with the band for more than 40 years

Bobby Keys, the larger-than-life saxophone player who toured with the Rolling Stones for more than 45 years and played on studio classics like "Brown Sugar" and "Live With Me," has passed away. He was 70.

"The Rolling Stones are devastated by the loss of their very dear friend and legendary saxophone player, Bobby Keys," the band said in a statement. "Bobby made a unique musical contribution to the band since the 1960s. He will be greatly missed."

Read More: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/rolling-stones-saxophonist-bobby-keys-dead-at-70-20141202?utm_source=newsletter&utm_content=daily&utm_campaign=120214_16&utm_medium=email&ea=ZGhAZGF2aWRob3dlbGxzLmNvbQ==

--Rolling Stone 2014-12-02

70 years old. Well when one considers the life style he was truth be known nigh on a 150 years old.wink.png

Thanks for the music Bobby and the pleasure it gave me and will still do so as I have a lot of music on disc too.

Edited by siampolee