Family of Brits murdered in Thailand say evidence convincing

Lite Beer

AKA the MUNSTERS

There is a group photo also.

All male. A well planned and staged photo I thought.

Does anyone know if nomsod brother is in the group.

In this picture is nomsod, the lawyer, mum, and dad.

The brother is missing.

What is the brothers name?

Does the brother go to uni?

Could it be the brother that went to Australia. Why do the posters especially nay sayers keep this focused on nomsod.

There are more suspects, but they seem to be kept out of the loop.especially the brother.

I would love to see more discussion of nomsod brother, shark man, mon, the copper. There were a few pictures of the copper a wee while back. but some posters interfere with the flow. Are we not sick of talking nomsod. Seems people have tunnel vision

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And yesterday in an interview with our sister paper the Daily Mirror he revealed the local Thai men snarled at him: “You will die tonight.
“It was you who killed them. you've got two people's deaths on your hands.
“We know it was you. You're going to hang yourself tonight and we are going to watch you hang.
“They wouldn't have shot me they would have taken me up into the hills to hang me and make it look like it was a suicide.
“So I just ran. I just left and ran.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/scot-goes-hiding-thai-island-4302708

If this was the true intention of the two mafia type figures in the shop to set Sean up as the killer it would be also because he knows to much and was most likely there.

Their is every possibility that crime scene was set up to hide the real killers. ,

Correctly identify the running man and that will help solve the crime.

The phones may also be hiding something i hope they have been forensically examined and the true owner identified maybe it was Sean's phone or Nomsods have the police shown enough proof to prove this.

No stone can be left unturned and the defence should put prosecutors into a position that they must prove their accusations with hard evidence I don't believe they can prove the running man is one of the B2 if the running man has not been correctly identified that should be enough reason to call for a full new investigation.

Edited by StealthEnergiser

Can someone please show me the link to when the bodies were found.

Thai police hunt killers of two Britons found beaten to death

Their bodies were found at around 6:30 am Monday with a bloodied hoe discovered 35 metres from the murder scene, Jakkrapan told AFP.

http://www.thestandard.com.hk/breaking_news_detail.asp?id=53525

Oh thank you.

Recap

2:58 hannah last seen

1:27 David go hotel

1:56 David last seen

6:30 bodies discovered

Does anyone know the time Muang bought cigarettes.

Does anyone know the time boys on motorbike.

I see that David was last seen at 1:56. He was discovered at 6:30. He was still bleeding. So his heart must have stopped between 5 and 6:30. At a guesstimate a struggle like that might take half an hour tops. So,David's problem began and finished between the time 4:30 and 6:00. What was he doing between 1:56 and 4:30. 2 and a half hours. Certainly not strolling around aimlessly.

I am still wandering what is the time Muang bought cigarettes.

Could someone repost picture of Muang buy ciggies and 3 boys on motorbike.

a song re-written: Instead of 'I'll be Watching You' by the Police.

....it's named, 'I'll Be Excusing You' but sung by real Police.

Middle part, re-written and sung by Police Brass Choral Group to Nomsod and his buddies:

Since you fled from that crime-ridden place

There's the CCTV but I tell everyone it's not your face

I believed your alibi and I long for your embrace

Please send more money to my ATM, and make sure you leave no trace

- apologies to Sting

Can someone please show me the link to when the bodies were found.

Thai police hunt killers of two Britons found beaten to death

Their bodies were found at around 6:30 am Monday with a bloodied hoe discovered 35 metres from the murder scene, Jakkrapan told AFP.

http://www.thestandard.com.hk/breaking_news_detail.asp?id=53525

Oh thank you.

Recap

2:58 hannah last seen

1:56 David last seen

6:30 bodies discovered

Does anyone know the time Muang bought cigarettes.

Does anyone know the time boys on motorbike.

I see that David was last seen at 1:56. He was discovered at 6:30. He was still bleeding. So his heart must have stopped between 5 and 6:30. At a guesstimate a struggle like that might take half an hour tops. So,David's problem began and finished between the time 4:30 and 6:00. What was he doing between 1:56 and 4:30. 2 and a half hours. Certainly not strolling around aimlessly.

I am still wandering what is the time Muang bought cigarettes.

Could someone repost picture of Muang buy ciggies and 3 boys on motorbike.

post-155768-0-28111600-1419904130_thumb.

post-155768-0-18599900-1419904664_thumb.

Edited by StealthEnergiser

Before midnight according to these

Super. Bless your patience to someone who is not good at computer.

Time recap.

23:10 boys on bike 14th Sep

23:12 Muang buys cigarettes.

1:56 David last seen.

2:58 hannah last seen.

6:30 bodies discovered.

Can someone help me.

I would like the picture of foreign man and Thai girl. Together with running man behind them.

Time recap.

Can someone help me.

I would like the picture of foreign man and Thai girl. Together with running man behind them.

Detectives hunting the killer have described him as the “chief suspect” in the shocking murders on a paradise island.

The video clip shows a barefoot man of Asian appearance running near the scene of the killings at 3.44am on Monday. He is spotted in the same place at 4.48am.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/thai-beach-murders-police-release-4272483

this is when the police thought it was hannah and david hand in hand

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2756102/Killer-Thai-island-two-English-backpackers-bludgeoned-death-beach.html

Edited by metisdead

Time recap.

Can someone help me.

Detectives hunting the killer have described him as the “chief suspect” in the shocking murders on a paradise island.

The video clip shows a barefoot man of Asian appearance running near the scene of the killings at 3.44am on Monday. He is spotted in the same place at 4.48am.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/thai-beach-murders-police-release-4272483

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2756102/Killer-Thai-island-two-English-backpackers-bludgeoned-death-beach.html

Here's the stills

post-223227-0-88894700-1419906585_thumb.

post-223227-0-47481400-1419906699_thumb.

Time recap.

Can someone help me.

Detectives hunting the killer have described him as the chief suspect in the shocking murders on a paradise island.

Here's the stills

Time recap

23:10 boys on motorbike.

1:27 David go hotel.

3:44 run man white shorts.

4:51.25 foreigner with thai.

4:51.28 run man white shorts.

Does anyone have picture of running man with black shorts.

Edited by greenchair

No timeline on this hopefully someone else can help

crimescene46.jpg

Is this going to the beach or away from the beach.

Also do you have a still of run man 3:44

to your question I am unsure what direction but it looks like to the beach.

crimescene47.jpg

What you mean 3:44 is running to the beach.

And 4:51 is running away from the beach. Is that right.

One photo shows (what's believed to be Nomsod) in dark shorts. The other shows what appears to be the same young man in light shorts. Dark blue shorts were left at seen at the scene of the crime. What color were David's shorts in photos prior to crime? Are the blue shorts from crime scene still in existence? Perhaps I'll donate 150 baht to the RTP so they can buy a magnifying glass, and include an instruction booklet on what to look for (hair, dead skin cells, remnants of bodily fluids, things in pockets, etc.).

Reminds me of when, in Chiang Rai, engineers and crews put in underground drainage tunnels in town. After first heavy rain, they realized the tunnels didn't have the correct slope to drain. They tore up existing tunnels and put in new ones. A year later, rains came, tunnels didn't drain. They tore up the same patches of road and did it again. 3rd time they got it right. I seriously thought of buying a plumb level and donating it to the city engineer's office.

One photo shows (what's believed to be Nomsod) in dark shorts. The other shows what appears to be the same young man in light shorts. Dark blue shorts were left at seen at the scene of the crime. What color were David's shorts in photos prior to crime? Are the blue shorts from crime scene still in existence? Perhaps I'll donate 150 baht to the RTP so they can buy a magnifying glass, and include an instruction booklet on what to look for (hair, dead skin cells, remnants of bodily fluids, things in pockets, etc.).

Yes, I am wondering if they are the same people. I am trying to find the time of the guy with black shorts

What the Murder of Two British Tourists Tells Us About Thailand’s Dark Side

Police revealed that the two Thais had been interviewed but were released after refusing to provide DNA samples.

http://time.com/3420299/thailand-koh-tao-murder-hannah-witheridge-david-miller/

Welcome to Thailand, where being Thai, rich and/or connected to VIP's gets you teflon-coated from getting in trouble for any serious crime you may have committed.

Yes, I am wondering if they are the same people. I am trying to find the time of the guy with black shorts.

fixed the quote boxes

Thai police initially blamed Burmese migrant workers (favorite targets, in the words of Paul Quaglia, a Bangkok-based risk analyst). Thais wouldnt do this pronounced a leading policeman, and officers started rounding up Burmese laborers for interrogation and DNA tests.

excerpt from subtitle of article: .... "(Thailand's) underbelly of violence and fumbling justice"

From TIME magazine, thanks to Stealthenergizer for the link

If anyone says or writes, "oh, this Ko Tao crime case could hurt Thailand's image and lessen revenue from tourists."

You can tell 'em, "It's already happening. It's not future tense, it's present tense screw-up. From the day the news went around the world, Thailand's tourist image got tarnished. Since then, the Royal Thai Police have only dug themselves deeper in the crapola pit, with each passing week."

Time magazine is the world's premier weekly news magazine.

Edited by boomerangutang

This is probably one of the most significant photos, whether the RTP have used a superimposition technique or not, it clearly shows a belt and what looks like an iphone or samsung. The shorts are darker which could be due to the manipulation or not, its impossible to say but it does fit with the original reports that the RTP said the running man put on Davids shorts and left his at the scene. There is clearly some dark clothing on the scene with a belt.

post-223227-0-84027800-1419922827_thumb.

This is probably one of the most significant photos, whether the RTP have used a superimposition technique or not, it clearly shows a belt and what looks like an iphone or samsung. The shorts are darker which could be due to the manipulation or not, its impossible to say but it does fit with the original reports that the RTP said the running man put on Davids shorts and left his at the scene. There is clearly some dark clothing on the scene with a belt.

I agree the shorts may have been made darker through manipulation I saw the photo's on one of the Facebook sites that has about 400k people following and questions have been raised to where is the moving video and a lot of talk in thai that I cannot understand.

This is just another piece of the puzzle that needs answering and verifying if the footage is legit.

a song re-written: Instead of 'I'll be Watching You' by the Police.

....it's named, 'I'll Be Excusing You' but sung by real Police.

Middle part, re-written and sung by Police Brass Choral Group to Nomsod and his buddies:

Since you fled from that crime-ridden place

There's the CCTV but I tell everyone it's not your face

I believed your alibi and I long for your embrace

Please send more money to my ATM, and make sure you leave no trace

- apologies to Sting

Oh dear. Don't give up your day job.