Brother-in-law in jail.

sipi

Good lord....You said he treats your son like royalty! Unless hes was jailed for murder, violent assault, rape, etc. you need to step in and tell your wife he is still going to be allowed to see your child and it does not matter what her "dad" says because he is not the "dad" of your child.

Get the $300 to him. This is what family is for....

Edited by inbangkok
  • Like 1

sipi ... was it first offence for the BiL?

It does seem, to be a lengthy stay for a fairly low ball crime.

From the way I read it, the FIL has had enough of the BIL's antics. I'd imagine there is more to this story and ole DU has been around the traps a bit.

• Like 1

From the way I read it, the FIL has had enough of the BIL's antics. I'd imagine there is more to this story and ole DU has been around the traps a bit.

Sounds like a long punishment too, but nobody knows how much he was caught with. I have read about foreigners getting caught getting off lighter as this.

As for FIL i would say stuff him this is between Dru and his wife. If he is supporting his family and his wife forgives him who is FIL to mess with it. I know that my father would never ever consider interfering in my relation no matter what my wife does

• Like 1

Sounds like a long punishment too, but nobody knows how much he was caught with. I have read about foreigners getting caught getting off lighter as this.

As for FIL i would say stuff him this is between Dru and his wife. If he is supporting his family and his wife forgives him who is FIL to mess with it. I know that my father would never ever consider interfering in my relation no matter what my wife does

UPDATE...

Yes, Dear Por isn't as silly as he makes out. Apparently Du has been polishing more than his tobacco pipe when he is away; and Por and wife are going to let him sweat it out a bit. Wife has warned him countless times.

I told them the money was available if it was needed, and they reminded me that they aren't poor.

But he will be back, so I'm not getting involved. Yeeeaaaahhh. I can't wait.

• Like 2

First offense.

But Yes, "been around the traps a bit" is the way to put it; literally.

• Like 1

If you miss him then pay the $300 and tell your wife that you have spoken. In all seriousness.

Yes, I think we will go that way and the wife won't mind. Dad is possibly trying to put the wind up him so he will learn a lesson.

Du really is a good dad and a top bloke.

What he did was on the lower end of the scale, but illegal never-the-less and he got caught.

Ok gents, he got caught smoking a joint and in possession (personal use only, as far as I know). He was away on a building job so there were no kids around. We don't know the full story, but this is as close as I can get.

Please don't hang him.

Oh I wish people would get to the point and clearly, he was smoking cannabis right?

If so, SO WHAT, its better than him drinking alcohol, about time they foooking decriminalised it worldwide.......pathetic!!

So for this Dad in his "wisdom" has decided to do this............tells me a lot about DAD!!

• Like 1

UPDATE...

Yes, Dear Por isn't as silly as he makes out. Apparently Du has been polishing more than his tobacco pipe when he is away; and Por and wife are going to let him sweat it out a bit. Wife has warned him countless times.

I told them the money was available if it was needed, and they reminded me that they aren't poor.

But he will be back, so I'm not getting involved. Yeeeaaaahhh. I can't wait.

about time DAD butted out, they are man and wife its up to them to sort it out, what is she 3 years old or something?

Maybe he will enjoy jail.

I certainly enjoyed jail when I was there. Heaps of fun. smile.png

I went too.....didnt pass go and didnt collect £200................terrible, ive stayed on the straight and narrow since mind.

Now did I tell you..they got the axe out after 30 minutes but the Mother in law says that Friday is the last time she is going to do this.No doubt the money will be well out of the country by then and the kids will be in Switzerland

Anymore vague threads in the pipeline?

If you miss him then pay the $300 and tell your wife that you have spoken. In all seriousness.

Yes, I think we will go that way and the wife won't mind. Dad is possibly trying to put the wind up him so he will learn a lesson.

What he did was on the lower end of the scale, but illegal never-the-less and he got caught.

Ok gents, he got caught smoking a joint and in possession (personal use only, as far as I know). He was away on a building job so there were no kids around. We don't know the full story, but this is as close as I can get.

Please don't hang him.

Oh I wish people would get to the point and clearly, he was smoking cannabis right?

If so, SO WHAT, its better than him drinking alcohol, about time they foooking decriminalised it worldwide.......pathetic!!

So for this Dad in his "wisdom" has decided to do this............tells me a lot about DAD!!

THC = Dangerous.

Alcohol = Dangerous with big govt revenues.

;)

• Like 1

I went too.....didnt pass go and didnt collect £200................terrible, ive stayed on the straight and narrow since mind.

Now did I tell you..they got the axe out after 30 minutes but the Mother in law says that Friday is the last time she is going to do this.No doubt the money will be well out of the country by then and the kids will be in Switzerland

I suspect you & I went in different capacities. I had a great time and I was paid well to be there. ;)

I suspect you & I went in different capacities. I had a great time and I was paid well to be there. wink.png

you do know MONOPOLY right?

I thought this was the sort of thing a quick few hundred baht to the guy in the brown shirt and all is well.

I suspect you & I went in different capacities. I had a great time and I was paid well to be there. wink.png

you do know MONOPOLY right?

No, ive never been there, but I'm sure it was bad.

I thought this was the sort of thing a quick few hundred baht to the guy in the brown shirt and all is well.

Clearly, either you thought wrong or Du didn't have 200 baht on him.

I'm guessing he ran out of opportunities to "assist" the man in the brown shirt. Du is no dill, but it seems he pushed the boundaries too far this time.

I could tell you some funny stories about him. Or better still, if you met him he is a real character.

I'm guessing he ran out of opportunities to "assist" the man in the brown shirt. Du is no dill, but it seems he pushed the boundaries too far this time.

I could tell you some funny stories about him. Or better still, if you met him he is a real character.

I wish you'd give us something to work with Sipi......talk about a drip feed thread.

Making up,the details can be funny.

Soon the CSU TVF db's will be along to turn this entire affair into a conspiracy....maybe one day there will be a movie made about it. I hope I get to play the part of the father.

about time DAD butted out, they are man and wife its up to them to sort it out, what is she 3 years old or something?

Dad was invited apparently after Du overstepped the mark too many times. Dad and Mum leave us alone.

I wish you'd give us something to work with Sipi......talk about a drip feed thread.

Soon the CSU TVF db's will be along to turn this entire affair into a conspiracy....maybe one day there will be a movie made about it. I hope I get to play the part of the father.

This thread is like a conversation with my 86 year old Mother.

Conversation goes like this......."Mum" the man will come Friday to fix it, he said thats what caused the problem

"Me" what man what problem??? dunno what shes on about as usual. In her mind she has told me all about "whatever" it was.

Is SIPI 86 years old as I can make an allowance for this?

• Like 2

I'm not sure how I can complicate it. Guy gets caught smoking dope and sent to jail. Wife tell him to suffer it out for a bit. How do I complicate that? Can you help.

This thread is like a conversation with my 86 year old Mother.

Conversation goes like this......."Mum" the man will come Friday to fix it, he said thats what caused the problem

"Me" what man what problem??? dunno what shes on about as usual. In her mind she has told me all about "whatever" it was.

Is SIPI 86 years old as I can make an allowance for this?

Did I mention the plumber yet? I can't remember..

Maybe this is the guy responsible for upsetting Costas so much. Maybe this guy got into Costas badgers or something. Hang him high. tongue.png

heard another guy upset our badger friend a bit-he even "blocked"himwhistling.gif

dam'n x-mas

No I didn't.

How can I block my hero?

Yes, I want to spank him.......but that will come later.

May be some milking will calm him down?whistling.gif

• Like 1

Maybe this is the guy responsible for upsetting Costas so much. Maybe this guy got into Costas badgers or something. Hang him high. tongue.png

heard another guy upset our badger friend a bit-he even "blocked"him:whistling:

dam'n x-mas

No I didn't.

How can I block my hero?

Ok Costas. Where were you 6 hours ago? I needed someone with a sense of humour and English skills. I don't qualify.

• Like 1

Please don't hang him.

THC = Dangerous.

Alcohol = Dangerous with big govt revenues.

;)

THC brings in huge revenues to the fast food and junk food companies too.

• Like 1

dam'n x-mas

No I didn't.

How can I block my hero?

Ok Costas. Where were you 6 hours ago? I needed someone with a sense of humour and English skills. I don't qualify.

Yeah.......you are an Aussie........I can understand.

Now go and have a soapy that you pretend you don't know much about.....and make sure they rub it hard for you.

And don't forget to take David with you.........poor guy.....far away in a strange land and hasn't seen the g/f for looooooong timesad.png

dam'n x-mas

No I didn't.

How can I block my hero?

Now go and have a soapy that you pretend you don't know much about.....and make sure they rub it hard for you.

And don't forget to take David with you.........poor guy.....far away in a strange land and hasn't seen the g/f for looooooong time:(

I should have added "with computer skills".

Please don't mention "David" and "Soapy" in the same sentence. I don't need to picture that.

• Like 1

dam'n x-mas

No I didn't.

How can I block my hero?

And don't forget to take David with you.........poor guy.....far away in a strange land and hasn't seen the g/f for looooooong time:(

Please don't mention "David" and "Soapy" in the same sentence. I don't need to picture that.

Sipi, if you want somebody with computer skills.........I'm your man.

After more than a month still can't manage to operate that f$$$en phone I got..................

As for the computer, I'm an expert on hitting the buttons on the keyboard.......took me half an hour to write this.

heard another guy upset our badger friend a bit-he even "blocked"himwhistling.gif

dam'n x-mas

No I didn't.

How can I block my hero?

May be some milking will calm him down?

stand your ground bro and don't kiss his a$$ just because he is the CEO of a certain multinational warrior claw company...or are you afraid he sent already his claw warriors out to punish you...

• Like 1

dam'n x-mas

No I didn't.

How can I block my hero?

Sipi, if you want somebody with computer skills.........I'm your man.

After more than a month still can't manage to operate that f$$$en phone I got..................

As for the computer, I'm an expert on hitting the buttons on the keyboard.......took me half an hour to write this.

It took you half an hour to get it right.

It took me an hour to mess mine up.

• Like 1