Whats with all the foreign women and couples at the gogo bars these days?

shaggy851

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in case you take one of those farang cows, do you have to pay a barfine too ?

smile.png

mai dee ... not (a) good comment.

No need to gutter talk here.

Sure, we are all adults ... but let's at least stay on the pavement/sidewalk ... no need for the Gutter.

... and believe me ... I'm no Moral Crusader.

Via la Thailand ... for all it's idiosyncrasies

Dude IMHO we males always pay...... the sex / relationship is never ever FREE whether that's in the west of LOS.

• Like 1

smile.png

Sure, we are all adults ... but let's at least stay on the pavement/sidewalk ... no need for the Gutter.

Dude IMHO we males always pay...... the sex / relationship is never ever FREE whether that's in the west of LOS.

While I agree, the paying male is the standard in most male-female relationships; it is not always the case. Who pays in the house-husband relationships; in which the woman works and the man takes care of the house? Who pays in the rich-girl and poor-boy relationships? Who pays when the woman earns more salary than the male in a relationship? By pays, of course, I mean monetarily; not physically, emotionally, mentally, or spiritually.

Nice to see whoremonger cliche #1 rear its head once more.

Dude, it's 2014. Women can contribute just as much to a relationship as men, if not more.

Are you one of those guys who wears a T shirt saying 'I am a feminist'?

No. I just don't live in the seventies.

I think chicks should be made welcome. I am a new man and can talk about 'periods' without feeling nauseous. I have learnt how to charm western chicks by feigning interest in their mindless arrogant chatter.

If you're trying to chat women up by talking about their periods, I think your charm could use a little work.

I think chicks should be made welcome. I am a new man and can talk about 'periods' without feeling nauseous. I have learnt how to charm western chicks by feigning interest in their mindless arrogant chatter.

If you're trying to chat women up by talking about their periods, I think your charm could use a little work.

Yep there is always room for improvement. However, I have not really tried to 'chat up a women' since 1989, when I first came to Thailand. But faking sincerity is always useful with western birds. They really fall for it so I remember. If you can just stop your eyes glazing over as they prattle on. I am a new man and applaud western women for being liberated from the yoke of looking attractive, being of pleasant charming demeanour and being able to drink and puke like a real man. And I love the shabby chiquè of unpressed, unwashed, third world peasant clothes.

smile.png

Some of us may lie in the gutter 'but we gaze up at the stars.'

I think you must be meeting the wrong kind of women.

On the contrary I hang out in Go Go bars and Bar beers in Thailand and meet the right kind of girls. The drabs I was referring to in my post are the western women I see around in many countries and the ones, who you no doubt, try to seduce with your happy go lucky ways, senses of adventure, dazzling sense humour and open minded view of the world.

Whenever i was on holiday i often went to the go go bars with my male and female friends. It's a good night out, nothing shocks me. The music was good, the dancing was ok and none of the girls seemed to resent me. Like i would take a prospective husband away from them!!!

I also love the ladyboy shows.

Do you expect Western women to be in their rooms by 10 pm watching CNN. We can have a good time out too, if you feel sleezy going to go go's - don't blame it on the fact that Western women are present. Blame it on your own pea brain.

Western lesbian bar owners are a ball to drink and party with they are just as corrupt as the blokes and are good craic.