Pattaya City Expats Club Or Pattaya Expats Club

Spaniel

From a purely personal viewpoint, I wouldn't join either. I have no knowledge at all of either club, but this sort of thing isn't my scene. However, if you are determined to be a "joiner", then go for the first one mentioned......its administration is, for want of a more accurate word, better.

From a purely personal viewpoint, I wouldn't join either. I have no knowledge at all of either club, but this sort of thing isn't my scene. However, if you are determined to be a "joiner", then go for the first one mentioned......its administration is, for want of a more accurate word, better.

they're both full of foreigners, nuff said :o:D:D

:D

• 2 weeks later...
I'm thinking about joining one of the above clubs. Can anyone make any reccomendations why one would be better then the other?

I would NOT join the Pattaya Expats Club -- any club that endorses Bangkok Pattaya Hospital is questionable to say the least.

I'm thinking about joining one of the above clubs. Can anyone make any reccomendations why one would be better then the other?

I prefer the meetings of the Expats of Pattaya City :o

What ever happened to the Popular expats of Pattaya city, Reg?

:D

######ing splitters :D

i went to a meeting at the grand sole, i felt like an outsider, seats were turned up for friends who had not turned up, told no way my friends seat. not very welcoming :o

Yes, these two sad groups are the biggest cliques in town. If you're not in the inner circle then forget it.

I agree. I have only gone once, but really had a great time at the meeting. I met many nice people. I plan on going back soon. Have to wake up on a Sunday morning for it.

The pattaya City Expats Club which meets at Henry J beans at the north end of Beach road every Sunday morning is the best club. The other club which meets on the same day at the Grand Sole Hotel on 2nd road is more commercialized and not that personal.

Barry

:o Sounds like Farang copying Thai? 2 Expat's Clubs or possibly some lads can't play good in the sand box together? I'm starting my own club boo hoo! :D

The pattaya City Expats Club which meets at Henry J beans at the north end of Beach road every Sunday morning is the best club. The other club which meets on the same day at the Grand Sole Hotel on 2nd road is more commercialized and not that personal.

Barry

i am a member of pattaya expats club and have been to a few meeting, i come away with a lot of information much the same as i do when i read thai visa forum,

they provide a very similar service as thai visa. the idea is expats helping expats i believe they also do a lot of charity work. which can't be bad

chez

i am a member of pattaya expats club and have been to a few meeting, i come away with a lot of information much the same as i do when i read thai visa forum,

they provide a very similar service as thai visa. the idea is expats helping expats i believe they also do a lot of charity work. which can't be bad

chez

:o I did belong to the first club, but found it to be all old men with thai or lao GFs, wanting to know the best deal for the visa run borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring. :D

i went to a meeting at the grand sole, i felt like an outsider, seats were turned up for friends who had not turned up, told no way my friends seat. not very welcoming :D

Yes, these two sad groups are the biggest cliques in town. If you're not in the inner circle then forget it.

run by norgies i am informed :o