Free Women?

causticme

The truth is that most of the thai girls are way too materialistic. I mean, yes, everybody wants something, but not everibody needs money, thai girls do. Fortunately, one can have many chances in finding a cute thai girl that's not into the money thing, but this won't happen if you'll keep looking for girls in Soi Cowboy or Nana Plaza!!!

If you keep looking outside of Cowboy/Nana you'll find that the first statement, "most Thai girls are way too materialistic" is not true, they fall in love like everyone else and money is not THAT important.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The truth is that most of the thai girls are way too materialistic. I mean, yes, everybody wants something, but not everibody needs money, thai girls do. Fortunately, one can have many chances in finding a cute thai girl that's not into the money thing, but this won't happen if you'll keep looking for girls in Soi Cowboy or Nana Plaza!!!

If you keep looking outside of Cowboy/Nana you'll find that the first statement, "most Thai girls are way too materialistic" is not true, they fall in love like everyone else and money is not THAT important.

Ok, somehow that was my point, let's make this "most" at up to 50% of them, but the financial security is the most important issue for 50% of them. Of course, this is a percent that does not include the bar girls, where the financial security is a must.

Financial security is only a part of the usual demands - they need emotional security, they need "care", they need commitment, they need father for their kids -you just have to be there and pay attention at all times, you can't just pay your way out of it.

There's not a single human being alive on this earth that doesn't want something. Read your own post and see what you want. For a woman to be with you and give you sex without ever expecting something in return, she would at least have to want to have sex with you. There is no such thing as not wanting something. Life is waking up everyday and getting out of bed because we all want something... A blow up doll doesn't want anything... I guess you could find a female one of those. Your hand doesn't want anything... that's free too. I guess it's really just a matter of finding a woman that WANTS the same thing that you WANT.

Well you would be giving her free sex! :o

The op is fcking unlucky if you ask me! Loads of chicks out there up for a good time and party. And yes this includes the free sex part. Its not guranteed but its out there if you know the right places to hang out in BKK. Some clubs with the party crowd, even bars where the bar girls give it away for free if you play it right!

In thailand you can do almost anything, its the saying part and the acting part that count though.

Well, no wonder you have difficulty finding women if that is your attitude. Women are human beings believe it or not, and aren't here to cater to your needs. You want one who does then pay her for it because she obviously won't be doing it out of concern for you.

Are there any woman out there that don't want ANYTHING in return.I have been all over the world and never got love for free.If they don't want money it is something else.The free love costs more!OVER. :o:D:D

Love in the UK cost me a 250k house and everything that went with it. She was English. No different just because of the stigma that's attached to Thailand.

What do you love most?money or to be happy

Outside of Cowboy/Nana is in my view the best place to look . . . especially around 1 in the morning after the bars have closed !

OP "Are there any woman out there that don't want ANYTHING in return."

No there aren't!

God knows......I should know......

I've looked hard enough for them in the past.

Sorry of topic. :D:o But is that Yoko Ono in your avatar?

OP "Are there any woman out there that don't want ANYTHING in return."

No there aren't!

REPLY FROM KNUTISAN. And is it any man who don,t want anything ?BE REAL WE ALL WANT SOMTHING

God knows......I should know......

I've looked hard enough for them in the past.

Sorry of topic. :D:o But is that Yoko Ono in your avatar?

it is yoko Ono in that avatar!! :o aww... I really like her.. (Yoko)

About the topic: what can I say? 5555!!! <---- laugh..no more than that, not less than a smile. :D

hey guys... relax, I think we are not that bad... (deeply inside) hahahahahahaha!! :D

cheers everyone!

Edited by pop_corn

For me, I don't think there is anything wrong with WANTING. Men and women alike want something or have expectations when it comes to the opposite sex or a partner. There's nothing negative about that, it's called being alive and human. Even for the Man or Woman that only Wants to have a good time.... there is a reasonable expectation to be Satisfied, Sated or just other wise WANT to have a pleasurable experience. The only truly human that won't ever Want anything is a corpse or your hand. Grow up, Wants and Needs are a part of our complete existance. Nothing in life is truly free... absolutely nothing. Everything we want or need cost us something on a personal level or monetary or both.

For me, I don't think there is anything wrong with WANTING. Men and women alike want something or have expectations when it comes to the opposite sex or a partner. There's nothing negative about that, it's called being alive and human. Even for the Man or Woman that only Wants to have a good time.... there is a reasonable expectation to be Satisfied, Sated or just other wise WANT to have a pleasurable experience. The only truly human that won't ever Want anything is a corpse or your hand. Grow up, Wants and Needs are a part of our complete existance. Nothing in life is truly free... absolutely nothing. Everything we want or need cost us something on a personal level or monetary or both.

When you now that there is nothing free !then you are a grown up person! :o

Maybe that would be too much to expect. How about just accepting that nothing in life is free? that some of the so called "free" stuff in life is the most costly that you could ever recieve. Grown up or Child... true is true! I don't think that there's anything wrong with wanting something or expecting something, it's just plain foolish to think that anyone would or could have a relationship without expecting at least something from it.

Maybe that would be too much to expect. How about just accepting that nothing in life is free? that some of the so called "free" stuff in life is the most costly that you could ever recieve. Grown up or Child... true is true! I don't think that there's anything wrong with wanting something or expecting something, it's just plain foolish to think that anyone would or could have a relationship without expecting at least something from it.

All very deep and meaningful, but of course you cannot be correct.

There are those who are looking for the 'free' man. No strings attached, just some good fun. More here in thailand than backhome in the west i would guess, thanks to the Mia Noi phenominon that we dont get back home.

Just go out anywhere where less than 50% of the clientelle are farang and you are heading in the rite direction.

Free Women?, Any women out there that don't want something????

Finding a woman who has a haggis under ther skirt then ...

win -win situation ... she may be free and you may eat her sausage :o

haha! maybe youve been drinking?? :D

everyone wants something nothing in life is free.... except me ladies!!!

everyone wants something nothing in life is free.... except me ladies!!!

you must be an actor from "Free Willy" then

are you that whale? :D:o

Uhhhhhh! I aahh, think he's was talking in terms of freeing his willy! :D

Here is your answer:

post-3815-1155181438_thumb.jpg

i have the pussy so i make the rules !!! girls have that, not me ok.

sorry blokes, but its a sad fact of life that this is the way it is mostly. :D

i been trying for years to get around it but ain't sorted it out yet ? :D

cheers friends :o:D:D

Here is your answer:

Not if your me.

Here is your answer:

cheers friends :D:D:D

Not if your me.

I could have all the free ladies in the world and i still wouldnt want to be you :o:D

Here is your answer:

cheers friends :D:D:D

Not if your me.

I could have all the free ladies in the world and i still wouldnt want to be you :o:D

Well I didnt know you swing the other way.

The great human dilemma! Most women want a relationship and security--and most won't settle for much less.

Perhaps it's all biological - they want the best condition for nursing the offspring, and for reproducing more.

Who said anything about kids??? :o:D

Here is your answer:

I have the money,I make the rules :D:D:D