Confused after purchasing iPhone 6 Plus online

iammarilou

I just bought an iPhone 6 Plus over the apple's Thailand online store. I bought the phone today around a little bit after midnight. The receipt/confirmation says:

Available to ship: 5-7 business days

Delivers: 22/12/2014 - 23/12/2014 by Standard Shipping

You see this is my first time to purchase anything on the apple's online store. Can anyone explain to me what this means? Should I expect my phone in 5-7 days or on December 22-23 ? Im not good at math but I know December 22-23 is not 5-7 days business days from today. tongue.pngbiggrin.png

Thanks

Edited by iammarilou

If you read it , it says " available to ship within 5-7 days "this is the time they allow for processing your order and sending it out , then it gives an estimated delivery date.

Shouldn't worry though , it will be with you in 2 or 3 days.

Edited by NE1

There is a tracking number on your invoice, they used dhl when i purchased but it depends on what service is available in your area. You can get a pretty accurate estimate of when it will arrive, also they called me before it left the local depot to make sure i was at home.

• Like 1

They will send you a tracking number (probably UPS) once it is shipped. You can then follow it online. I just received a delivery (my first order with Apple Thailand store) on Tuesday - it was shipped the Friday before. There was an apparent customs delay - I was sent an email advising of a delivery delay. Later I rec'd a text message that it was being delivered on the 9th by end of the day. I live in Pattaya, it arrived in the afternoon.

As indicated, Apple is conservative with estimated shipping dates. Should be on its way in 1-3 days. Most iPhones are shipped from Singapore, are pre-cleared through customs and are sent via FedEx or DHL. Apple will send you an estimated delivery date. I would think you will have your iPhone within 7 days of your order based on my experience. Enjoy your new 6 Plus. Wonderful device. I love mine.

All iphone 6 are shipped from China.

As indicated, Apple is conservative with estimated shipping dates. Should be on its way in 1-3 days. Most iPhones are shipped from Singapore, are pre-cleared through customs and are sent via FedEx or DHL. Apple will send you an estimated delivery date. I would think you will have your iPhone within 7 days of your order based on my experience. Enjoy your new 6 Plus. Wonderful device. I love mine.

Edited by recom273

Doesn't seem too hard to understand to me. It states:

Available to ship: 5-7 business days

Delivers: 22/12/2014 - 23/12/2014 by Standard Shipping

A "Business Day" is Mon - Fri. Therefore, if you ordered on midnight of 11th, the first business day is 12th. 7 business days takes you to 22nd Dec. So they are saying they will deliver at the latest by 22nd or 23rd Dec.

• Like 2

I have purchased quite a few things online from Apple Thailand

They seem to actually ship out of Singapore but it arrives quite quickly and sometimes by courier and sometimes via Thai Post.

Their estimates on arrival times are quite conservative in my experience and the articles usually arrive earlier than they say.

Regards

All iphone 6 are shipped from China.

That may be true but for some reason mine came from Singapore. Exception to the rule I guess.

I have purchased quite a few things online from Apple Thailand

They seem to actually ship out of Singapore but it arrives quite quickly and sometimes by courier and sometimes via Thai Post.

Their estimates on arrival times are quite conservative in my experience and the articles usually arrive earlier than they say.

Regards

I ordered the IPhone 6 plus 128GB model and that is 4 weeks. Almost two weeks now but I agree with most here who say normally it arrives well within the time they tell you.