Any farming for income classes or programs for Thais?

zeekgarcia

not sure exactly what you are looking for but when it comes to agriculture I would recommend Maejo University.

If you are looking for more just practical learning about how to do things, you are better of using some of the online forums to get in touch with other farmers and learn about how to do things.

What exactly are you interested in?

There is a small farm near us where the owner teaches Thai's real organic farming, as opposed to label and pretend it's real. He had over 100 farmers there last weekend, really nice man. No idea how it's organised though.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

not sure exactly what you are looking for but when it comes to agriculture I would recommend Maejo University.

If you are looking for more just practical learning about how to do things, you are better of using some of the online forums to get in touch with other farmers and learn about how to do things.

What exactly are you interested in?

I am looking for a coarse in the Thai language for some Thai people that already plant their own rice but not really enough to sell but it would be good if they could learn how to plant some cash crops that they could plant in between the rice seasons to produce income for their families or if they could divide the land they use and plant different things that will be ready to sell at different times during the year.so they will have income coming in throughout the year.

Edited by zeekgarcia