Looking for glass bottles

Kaiho87

Does anyone know where to buy glass bottles? (With screwable cap, like water bottles usually go.)

Or if anyone who gets delivery water in glass bottles wants to sell me a crate of empty water bottles, I would be very grateful for this!

I live close to Kad Suan Kaew and I can pick up anywhere near Chiang Mai.

Glass jars with screw caps are found at Yok on the superhighway, maybe they'll have bottles too.

Though to be honest, I've only seen glass bottles with screw caps on bottles of wine or condiments in this country. As eyecatcher says, the water delivered in glass bottles has foil pull off caps.

You don't say what you want them for,so we have an idea as to what is suitable.

This may be a totally unsuitable idea therefore:

The large brown bottles that the chemical companies have their periodic table stuff delivered in?

They will have many for sure but no doubt they are returned for refilling. Asking doesn't cost.

Foil pull off caps...? I can't really imagine what this looks like from the word, but practically it means that you cannot reseal the bottle?

The purpose is for filling the bottles with kombucha. I make kombucha myself and like to put it in glass bottles because you never know what a fermenting liquid does to plastic. I make it and share with friends etc but don't have enough bottles.

Maybe I'll drop by some bars and ask them if they have empty Hong Thong whiskey bottles. They would be very suitable as well.

Edited by Kaiho87