Someone can help me out with this?

Anthony5

I'm looking for a product called Folicur (Tebuconazole) from Bayer, but can't locate it in any farm supply shop in a 50 km radius around Pattaya.

I have called Bayer headoffice already a few times, but they don't have the product on hand, so they can't send it to me.

I assume people in this forum have access to more specialized farm supply shops, so if anyone could find it and is willing to send it to me by EMS, please PM me.

I need only half a liter, and Bayer confirmed that they distribute it in half liter bottles.

Another product that is useful for my application is Triadimefon . It was also originally produced by Bayer, but I don't know who produces this now as the (empty) bottle I have is all in Thai.

I still can find it locally, but it is all manufactured 5 years ago and the shelf life is only 2 years.

So either of these products will do for me. They are both fungicides.

Please let me know if you can help me out.

Tebuconazole is part of the conazole group, maybe you can go around with a magnifying glass reading the labels and looking for one of the agents on this list: http://www.alanwood.net/pesticides/class_fungicides.html#conazole_fungicides

All Thai toxic products have the essential ingredient printed in English somewhere. I too miss the products that I was so accustomed to, but we are adaptable, aren't we?

Tebuconazole is part of the conazole group, maybe you can go around with a magnifying glass reading the labels and looking for one of the agents on this list: http://www.alanwood.net/pesticides/class_fungicides.html#conazole_fungicides

All Thai toxic products have the essential ingredient printed in English somewhere. I too miss the products that I was so accustomed to, but we are adaptable, aren't we?

The products I mentioned in the OP are available in Thailand, it's only to find a farm supply shop that stocks Bayer products.