Thai govt opening more public complaints outlets

webfact

Gov't opening more public complaints outlets
By Digital Content

14204186502089-640x390x1.jpg

BANGKOK, Jan 5 -- The government of Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha will open more channels--including counter services at shopping malls--for accepting complaints from the Thai public following its success in resolving peoples' problems in the past six months, said Minister attached to the Prime Minister’s Office Panadda Diskul.

He said the government plans to open more channels for complaints from the public this year including a cellphone application, opening centres in community areas and opening counter services at shopping malls so that people could file complaints easily.

Mr Panadda said the government has opened five different channels for the people to lodge complaints and seek assistance from authorities in the past six months.

The National Council for Peace and Order has received altogether 111,399 complaints and helped solved 90.2 per cent of them, he said.

The rest of the complaints needing help were mostly involved with debts outside the legal institutions and narcotics.

Mr Panadda said the government is satisfied with its performances in helping solve problems for the people in the past as personnel from 20 ministries are posted at centres accepting public complaints.

Problems already solved were 3.2 times more than during the corresponding period of last year, he said. (MCOT online news)

tnalogo.jpg
-- TNA 2015-01-05

• Like 2

"I want to complain."

"You want to complain! Look at these shoes. I've only had them three weeks and the heels are worn right through."

"No, I want to complain about..."

"If you complain nothing happens, you might as well not bother."

"Oh!"

"Oh my back hurts, it's not a very fine day and I'm sick and tired of this office."

• Like 2

"He said the government plans to open more channels for complaints from the public this year"

while doing their best to stifle any online criticism or complaint which has much more effect in making the wrongdoers lose face and possibly improving their behaviour.

• Like 1

The government of Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha will open more channels--including counter services at shopping malls--for accepting complaints from the Thai public

The lines will be clogged with the bitter and twisted from TVF.

Here are some classic complaints from here that will ensure the line disappears into the car park. My top eight if you will.

1/ When the Junta remove 5 students at a speech in Khon Kaen the complaints were “they will never be seen again” When they are seen again and free without charge the complaints were “only let go because the Jurassic junta did not appreciate that the clip of them being removed by gun toting thugs would go viral world wide so quickly I expect”. BTW those 5 gun totting thugs turned out to be 5 unarmed people, 2 of which were women weighing under 50kg.

2/ When the Junta say they wont have a referendum for the constitution the complaints were “This is typical of a military take over where the voice of the people is squashed” When the Junta change there stance and aim for a referendum for the constitution the complaints were “This will be a rigged referendum and all will be forced to vote yes”

3/ When Prayut and his team did not declare assets the comments were “The PTP are way more democratic and transparent because they did declare their assets”. When Prayut and his team do declare their assets the sarcastic comments are “No doubt all those outstanding members of society have earned their money through hard labor and honesty”.

4/ Before the Junta arrest one of their own the comments are "The Junta are corrupted and would never arrest within their own ranks" When the Junta arrest one of their own. It is a PR stunt.

5/ When the police chief was not reinstated it was a conspiracy by the DEM's and the courts. When he is reinstated, it is nepotism.

6/ When the Junta found a small amount of weapons it was "An insignificant weapons find" When they found 10% of all weapons finds in 14 years it is "A fake news story".

7/ Before the Junta paid the rice farmers it was "They don't care about the farmers" When they paid the farmers it was "They are a populist Junta"

8/ When the Junta DO support a non elected PM it was “The Junta is not democratic”. When the DEMS state a day later they DON’T support it was “The DEMS are non democratic” When the PTP state the next day they DON’T agree either it was “The PTP are democratic and the DEMS and the Junta are not”

​Lots of complaints there to start with. Funny thing is it doesn't matter what the Junta do they will still complain.

Those 7%'ers have got to make you laugh with their logic. I call it PTP logic.

​I wonder what they will say when they get to the car park in the mall and all the car parking spots are taken. Maybe "These Thai car parks are never big enough to hold everyones car and then grumble and complain BUT then going by their logic if the car park was empty they would say "See…..djjamie WAS wrong. Consumer confidence is not any better"!!!" and then grumble and complain.

Have a good day my dear friends.

• Like 1

The Thai version of Monty Python's Argument services?

Man in hat: I want to make a complaint.

Complaint Outlet Clerk: Yes.

Man in hat: Nobody listen me when I come here to complain.

Complaint Clerk: Ok, sure.

Man in hat: Hey! Why you not listening? Always everytime like that, na?!

Complaint: Hey! Why you always complain to me?!

Man in Hat: Because you just say Ok or yes, you not listen well!

Complaint: What you want anyway?! Complain too mutt! Everytime! Get out of here!

The government of Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha will open more channels--including counter services at shopping malls--for accepting complaints from the Thai public

Here are some classic complaints from here that will ensure the line disappears into the car park. My top eight if you will.

1/ When the Junta remove 5 students at a speech in Khon Kaen the complaints were they will never be seen again When they are seen again and free without charge the complaints were only let go because the Jurassic junta did not appreciate that the clip of them being removed by gun toting thugs would go viral world wide so quickly I expect. BTW those 5 gun totting thugs turned out to be 5 unarmed people, 2 of which were women weighing under 50kg.

2/ When the Junta say they wont have a referendum for the constitution the complaints were This is typical of a military take over where the voice of the people is squashed When the Junta change there stance and aim for a referendum for the constitution the complaints were This will be a rigged referendum and all will be forced to vote yes

3/ When Prayut and his team did not declare assets the comments were The PTP are way more democratic and transparent because they did declare their assets. When Prayut and his team do declare their assets the sarcastic comments are No doubt all those outstanding members of society have earned their money through hard labor and honesty.

4/ Before the Junta arrest one of their own the comments are "The Junta are corrupted and would never arrest within their own ranks" When the Junta arrest one of their own. It is a PR stunt.

5/ When the police chief was not reinstated it was a conspiracy by the DEM's and the courts. When he is reinstated, it is nepotism.

6/ When the Junta found a small amount of weapons it was "An insignificant weapons find" When they found 10% of all weapons finds in 14 years it is "A fake news story".

7/ Before the Junta paid the rice farmers it was "They don't care about the farmers" When they paid the farmers it was "They are a populist Junta"

8/ When the Junta DO support a non elected PM it was The Junta is not democratic. When the DEMS state a day later they DONT support it was The DEMS are non democratic When the PTP state the next day they DONT agree either it was The PTP are democratic and the DEMS and the Junta are not

​Lots of complaints there to start with. Funny thing is it doesn't matter what the Junta do they will still complain.

​I wonder what they will say when they get to the car park in the mall and all the car parking spots are taken. Maybe "These Thai car parks are never big enough to hold everyones car and then grumble and complain BUT then going by their logic if the car park was empty they would say "See..djjamie WAS wrong. Consumer confidence is not any better"!!!" and then grumble and complain.

Jeez man, get a life.

1/ When the Junta remove 5 students at a speech in Khon Kaen the complaints were they will never be seen again When they are seen again and free without charge the complaints were only let go because the Jurassic junta did not appreciate that the clip of them being removed by gun toting thugs would go viral world wide so quickly I expect. BTW those 5 gun totting thugs turned out to be 5 unarmed people, 2 of which were women weighing under 50kg.

2/ When the Junta say they wont have a referendum for the constitution the complaints were This is typical of a military take over where the voice of the people is squashed When the Junta change there stance and aim for a referendum for the constitution the complaints were This will be a rigged referendum and all will be forced to vote yes

3/ When Prayut and his team did not declare assets the comments were The PTP are way more democratic and transparent because they did declare their assets. When Prayut and his team do declare their assets the sarcastic comments are No doubt all those outstanding members of society have earned their money through hard labor and honesty.

8/ When the Junta DO support a non elected PM it was The Junta is not democratic. When the DEMS state a day later they DONT support it was The DEMS are non democratic When the PTP state the next day they DONT agree either it was The PTP are democratic and the DEMS and the Junta are not

​I wonder what they will say when they get to the car park in the mall and all the car parking spots are taken. Maybe "These Thai car parks are never big enough to hold everyones car and then grumble and complain BUT then going by their logic if the car park was empty they would say "See..djjamie WAS wrong. Consumer confidence is not any better"!!!" and then grumble and complain.

Jeez man, get a life.

He has one. Being the foriegn white knight and defender of all things yellow and the cleaner than clean, incorruptible junta, and scourge to those filthy, evil dissenters and malcontents.

A true hero cheesy.gif

1/ When the Junta remove 5 students at a speech in Khon Kaen the complaints were “they will never be seen again” When they are seen again and free without charge the complaints were “only let go because the Jurassic junta did not appreciate that the clip of them being removed by gun toting thugs would go viral world wide so quickly I expect”. BTW those 5 gun totting thugs turned out to be 5 unarmed people, 2 of which were women weighing under 50kg.

2/ When the Junta say they wont have a referendum for the constitution the complaints were “This is typical of a military take over where the voice of the people is squashed” When the Junta change there stance and aim for a referendum for the constitution the complaints were “This will be a rigged referendum and all will be forced to vote yes”

3/ When Prayut and his team did not declare assets the comments were “The PTP are way more democratic and transparent because they did declare their assets”. When Prayut and his team do declare their assets the sarcastic comments are “No doubt all those outstanding members of society have earned their money through hard labor and honesty”.

8/ When the Junta DO support a non elected PM it was “The Junta is not democratic”. When the DEMS state a day later they DON’T support it was “The DEMS are non democratic” When the PTP state the next day they DON’T agree either it was “The PTP are democratic and the DEMS and the Junta are not”

​I wonder what they will say when they get to the car park in the mall and all the car parking spots are taken. Maybe "These Thai car parks are never big enough to hold everyones car and then grumble and complain BUT then going by their logic if the car park was empty they would say "See…..djjamie WAS wrong. Consumer confidence is not any better"!!!" and then grumble and complain.

Spot on : but don't even try to keep track of their double standards, There are way too many.

I notice they didn't attempt to rebuke a single one of your points - they just posted more of the same childish rhetoric. You can figure out everything you need to know about Pheu-Thai supporters just from their posts on these forums.