Which phone version of tvf do you use?

krisb

I now prefer the full version over the.google or app versions.

It's just better for uploading phone pics, and I had troubles on the google version where it would load ads for some reason thinking I'd touch screened them. The full version also looks just like the version on a laptop so you can see more.

I suspect some don't know even know about the full version?

The new app never worked well on my phone, perhaps because my phone is a little old now, but not sure, I never used the app since. The older app worked fine however, but that disssapeared after an update.

So what version do you prefer?

Honestly I prefer the desktop version over the app, but use almost exclusively the app. It is just hard logging the computer around everywhere. Desktop version does not work well on small cell screen.

Thats a better word, desktop version rather than full version which is what the google version calls it....Ive probably got that name wrong also, is it the google version?

Anyway I still prefer the desktop version even on a small screen.

Honestly I prefer the desktop version over the app, but use almost exclusively the app. It is just hard logging the computer around everywhere. Desktop version does not work well on small cell screen.

Thats a better word, desktop version rather than full version which is what the google version calls it....Ive probably got that name wrong also, is it the google version?

Anyway I still prefer the desktop version even on a small screen.

On the computer I just use whatever comes up in the browser. There are certainly better options and easier access.

The mobile app (android) lacks some functionality, but serves the purpose.