American Football....so who will be in on the fix at the SuperBowl ?

Rhys

I don't know who will win anything but...

I'd never bet against Tom Brady. As good as he is, Andrew Luck is young and would need the best two games of his career to pull this off.

As great as Peyton Manning is, I don't really expect to see him back even next year. I'm guessing he's finished and that's too bad.

I just watch and enjoy.

I don't know who will win anything but...

I'd never bet against Tom Brady. As good as he is, Andrew Luck is young and would need the best two games of his career to pull this off.

As great as Peyton Manning is, I don't really expect to see him back even next year. I'm guessing he's finished and that's too bad.

I just watch and enjoy.

Actually, I like the college game more, it appears closer to the intention of the game.

Look at Wilson from the Seahawks, he is young.. but he has been fortunate to have a great supporting players..

Seattle may pull if off again.... of course with a little help from the refs.. remember the Green Bay and Seattle touch down in the endzone.. two players had control and the one who had the least was awarded the points.

• 2 weeks later...

The 2015 Superbowl will be shown at BB Sugar Bar at 69/1 Kotchasarn Road. I think the Seahawks can do it again. But the Pats can do it too. I believe this cheating is all a scam and not true and I dont care for the Pats. Just sour grapes. Go Dolphins