Ducati Scrambler on display anywhere?

thelongshoot

Hey there, as the title says really - I am almost definitely going to order one but it would be cool to see one in the flesh before I do. Is there a showroom in Thailand anywhere that has at least one Scrambler on show does anyone know?

There is a 10 page thread running on the Scrambler but there is nothing in there about a display bike anywhere so if anyone has a clue I would appreciate a heads up. Thanks!

Cheers

TLS

Thanks everyone for the replies appreciate the map very much and the photos thanks :) Im hoping the Bangkok dealers have one on display as I live in Hua Hin so Korat and Buriram is a bit of a trek just to view. Im probably going to order a Full Throttle weather I see one or not but it would be nice to view first. I did ask the Hua Hin dealer if he could find out which dealers in Thailand had one on display but he just kept repeating "Can Not". I asked him if he could phone a couple of Bangkok dealers but again got the old chestnut "can not" Misserable sod! I explained to him that I was probably going to order my bike with them and pay cash in full, and not being very helpfull to a pottential customer isnt a great sign so maybe I should order in Bangkok and the <deleted> simply said "ok". Gotta love this firm sometimes.... no clue at all!