Flights

binnsy

Also try Business FLight Centre -one of the Soi's a the top of Sukhumvit - same side of Sukhumvit as the Beer Garden - I think its the Soi just before.

They have a good relationship with Gulf Air e.g. I got a Business Class return to London USD 647 2 months back, over the counter same day. Economy was about USD 297 - which was only half full, so I decamped to economy and stretched out flat across the centre seats.

Check Bangkok Post - they advertise just about everyday.

Also try Business FLight Centre -one of the Soi's a the top of Sukhumvit - same side of Sukhumvit as the Beer Garden - I think its the Soi just before.

They have a good relationship with Gulf Air e.g. I got a Business Class return to London USD 647 2 months back, over the counter same day. Economy was about USD 297 - which was only half full, so I decamped to economy and stretched out flat across the centre seats.

Check Bangkok Post - they advertise just about everyday.

• 4 months later...

binsy please try KS and S travel service co ltd. 584 ploenchit rd,patumwan bangkok 10330....tel;(66 2)650-8957-60........it just over the bridge from the british embassy...and how many times are you gonna be visiting embassy......ms duangjai mallam is the manager she has been superb with helping my wife and i with flights to u.k. over the past 13 years....with prices very resonable....i highly reccommend.