I-mobile X Leon?

MaiChai

Anyone bought on of these? 4G, kitkat, 18mp camera, 8mp front camera, 5.26" screen. Qualcom quad core snapdragon 410 using new arm a53 64bit cores, which are said to be very fast. 6990 baht. Nice looking phone. Cheap for 4g. Dual sim.

http://imobizone.com/review-i-mobile-iqx-leon-4g-lte-dtv/

Interested in getting one to replace my IQ 5.1 that is nearly 2 years old (a record for me having one phone that long). Microusb connector is starting to wear/trouble charging at times.

Would be interested in comments from anyone who has one.

Edited by MaiChai

• 2 weeks later...

KitKat needs much less memory. Remember its a smartphone and its about managing resources efficiently (memory, battery, etc).

I bought one yesterday. Its good value. No serious flaws found.

It doesn't come rooted like my old IQ 5.1 so will need to work that out. Its a nice upgrade to 5.1. About the same size, squarer corners, higher res screen, chrome default browser (old browser still available).

Uses mini sims.

• 1 month later...

I would observe that 4g is over hyped. Tried it in various parts of the world and the infrastructure behind it has not been upgraded to give 4g speeds. In fact I see no difference between 3g and 4g. Avoid the hype; 3g is good enough and 4g will disappoint!

I would observe that 4g is over hyped. Tried it in various parts of the world and the infrastructure behind it has not been upgraded to give 4g speeds. In fact I see no difference between 3g and 4g. Avoid the hype; 3g is good enough and 4g will disappoint!

What network are you on?