What Google knows about you

Xircal

Correct me if I am wrong but you need a Google account for this to work - no account no problem?

most Smartphone-users on this planet use an android device, and they all are required to have a google account.

I would opt for a WINDOWS-phone but the miserable APP-availability turns me off.

Half of the Apps I use are not available for Windows.

interesting BLOG, BTW, and thanks @OP for posting it

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Correct me if I am wrong but you need a Google account for this to work - no account no problem?

most Smartphone-users on this planet use an android device, and they all are required to have a google account.

I would opt for a WINDOWS-phone but the miserable APP-availability turns me off.

Half of the Apps I use are not available for Windows.

interesting BLOG, BTW, and thanks @OP for posting it

Yes, appreciate that but I was looking at it from a pc/laptop perspective.

You don't need a Google account for this one: https://www.google.com/settings/ads

Note: it got most of me wrong, the only thing it got right is my gender - but that's 50/50 anyway tongue.png

When I click on that all the headings sayl NA - so what does that say about my gender smile.png

You need an email account to view the data, but it doesn't have to be with Google.

That's purely to safeguard your privacy from prying eyes.