Pattaya Orphanage-Sponsored car qualifies for Rolex 24 hours of Daytona 2015

webfact

Pattaya Orphanage-Sponsored car qualifies for Rolex 24 hours of Daytona 2015

car-41.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A car, partly sponsored by the Pattaya Orphanage will feature in the Rolex 24 hours of Daytona 2015, following a successful qualification race in Florida, USA, in the early hours of Friday.

The qualification race for the BMW-Riley Daytona Prototype with the BMW Power Riley DP engine, took place at the Daytona International Speedway. The driver was Thai-Born, Tor Graves and he came 8th out of 53 cars, ensuring his team, Starworks Motorsport, will compete in the 24 hour-long endurance race which takes place between 02.10am on 24th January and 02.10am on 25th January.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/166802/pattaya-orphanage-sponsored-car-qualifies-for-rolex-24-hours-of-daytona-2015/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-01-24

• Like 2

I would imagine that the Orphanage, like other charities, uses some donation funding to promote themselves to get even more funding within a marketing program. They have competitors in this like most enterprises and, for all we know, a sponsor put up funding for this specific promotion. Or, as was mentioned above, it is a case of the car being used for promotion at no cost to the Orphanage.

" A car, partly sponsored by the Pattaya Orphanage will feature in the

Rolex 24 hours of Daytona 2015...."

What the bleep ??? This truly is amazing Thailand. No donations from me

in the future. What is next , race horses ? Whoever thought up this idea

has rocks in their head.

Edited by petercool
adjusted type fonts

I would imagine that the Orphanage, like other charities, uses some donation funding to promote themselves to get even more funding within a marketing program. They have competitors in this like most enterprises and, for all we know, a sponsor put up funding for this specific promotion. Or, as was mentioned above, it is a case of the car being used for promotion at no cost to the Orphanage.

As another poster said already, the orphanage should urgently clarify this, and I doubt the will receive much donations from Florida.

Hello, I'm Torphong from Thailand. Im a PR of Tor Graves, a Thai Racing Driver.

I would like to let you all know that it's misunderstand about the news. The Pattaya Orphanage doesn't sponsers Tor Graves but, Tor has supported the Pattaya Orphanage for more than 20 years by donation and putting the logo on his car FOR FREE. And on the Rolex 24 hr of Daytona too.

Best regards,

PS. Sorry for my poor English I'm now bussy

Thank you Sir.

Hats off to Tor Graves - well done thumbsup.gif

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I would like to let you all know that it's misunderstand about the news. The Pattaya Orphanage doesn't sponsers Tor Graves but, Tor has supported the Pattaya Orphanage for more than 20 years by donation and putting the logo on his car FOR FREE. And on the Rolex 24 hr of Daytona too.

Best regards,

PS. Sorry for my poor English I'm now bussy

Thank you Sir.

Hats off to Tor Graves - well done alt=thumbsup.gif>

+1 on that, well said soihok.....................thumbsup.gif

I would like to let you all know that it's misunderstanding about the news. The Pattaya Orphanage doesn't sponsor Tor Graves but, Tor has been supporting the Pattaya Orphanage for more than 20 years by donation and putting the logo on his car FOR FREE. And on the Rolex 24 hr of Daytona too.

Best regards,

PS. Sorry for my poor English I'm now busy no time to correct the grammar and spelling.

ตอบประโยคนี้ตอนขับรถไปุธระที่ต่างจังหวัด เครียดเลยพิมพ์ผิดพิมพ์ถูก แต่หวังว่าจะตอบได้ตรงคำถามนะ

Edited by Torphong