Off the screen

shaggy1969

Hello Peep's

Are any of you folk having problems with my posted images (my usual 1024px) blowing the screen out?

I just noticed it now after I had posted a pic in the sunset thread,normally hat size fit ok onto to screen without any problems,

I did notice that after my pic was posted there came an Advert right alongside my pic,ending elongating my post.

Are any of you guy's having the same problem?

Yes , a similar issue was brought to our attention by Ron on the farm threads , I always check my posts using the preview post button but I am sure this does not work to satisfaction either .

This is the first one I have noticed you blew out but it is the first on the page as well , try to delete / edit to see if that helps shaggy ,maybe we can learn from this .

Cheers

Me same but your fix worked shaggy ,now it does not have the same impact , but I have had it up to my Shirt Jacket to be honest , cannot fix a thing , been downloading all sorts of adware fix to no avail , oh well the teak door has no issues I believe !

One problem, according to Tywais, is that Firefox won't resize Thaivisa pages (can't remember what his reason for that was), but I don't hold out a lot of hope that TV will fix this.

At this rate, we will all be told to post thumbnails only, which would destroy the enjoyment of seeing everyone's photos for me.... sad.png

• Like 2

OK,am happy (in a not happy way) that it's not just me having problems.

I have no issues with the adverts because I know they are one of the main sources of income for ThaiVisa.com.

What does gnarl me is they now seem to attach themselves to the end of our posts,blowing out the screen.

Hope something can be done to rectify this in a way that suits everyone,would hate to go back to using thumbnails to post my pics.

• Like 1

Well I am not happy , why is it selective , these ads are not on every post , are the across the board ?

Are they on every topic , every thread , and why has not others complained ?

This is not just to peeve off the toggers I hope , I wonder if the mods posts get an unwelcome addition to their post as well ?

Shaggy your post did not have an addition , I wonder if mine does .

those ads! it's the thai style of getting in your face with business believing, wrongly in my view, that it will be good for business and not so annoying you will avoid the business.

just look at the crap on the bangkok post site, makes it unusable.

i mentioned these annoying ads to TV to no avail.

I used to use FF for a long time..SS, but I sleep with my head 2 feet away from the wife computer I started noticing unwarranted disk activity that always started just as I was about to fall asleep.

All background auto updates and checks disabled and anything that would cause disk activity.

It turned out it was FF doing "something", it was disturbing me from sleep ,thinking someone was accessing my computer and had to get out of bed to run a netstat -ano from command prompt to check so FF had to go.

I don't like chrome, don't like google, don't like opera, cant use safari without rebooting into OSX.

So had to settle with IE 11 and TBH I cant find a single fault with it.

Us ugly guys need our beauty sleep.

• Like 1