Mulligatawny Soup

Beng

I attended a cooking demonstration once many years ago in Pakistan. This was one of the items cooked. It was absolutely delicious, but I have never tried to make it because I can't find the right recipe to try. Anyway, I think there are a lot of recipes out there, but if anyone knows of really good one, I would like it also....

I saw a tripadvisor review for La Fourchette restaurant that actually said someone had a Mulligatawny Soup there (Oct 2013). Don't know if it is good or not, but maybe worth trying to give them a call and ask? If they have it and you do go, let us know if you like it.

I attended a cooking demonstration once many years ago in Pakistan. This was one of the items cooked. It was absolutely delicious, but I have never tried to make it because I can't find the right recipe to try. Anyway, I think there are a lot of recipes out there, but if anyone knows of really good one, I would like it also....

I saw a tripadvisor review for La Fourchette restaurant that actually said someone had a Mulligatawny Soup there (Oct 2013). Don't know if it is good or not, but maybe worth trying to give them a call and ask? If they have it and you do go, let us know if you like it.

Where is that restaurant ?

Where is that restaurant ?

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g293917-d2051656-r181754216-La_Fourchette-Chiang_Mai.html