For Anyone With Immigration Appointment May 4th

uptheos

The government are considering making Monday May 4th a 'bridging' holiday.

If they do so you won't be able to keep your online immigration appointment.

Or any other immigration business that day.

Be aware.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/795307-five-day-holiday-in-may-awaits-prayuts-approval/#entry8993048

I'm not sure if it's a 100 days or not from today, but I would not book May 4th until the General decides.

Edited by uptheos

I'm not so sure I'd worry all that much. Last year, I booked my annual appointment on May 1st (well, the online queue allowed that) and then, when I found out later that May 1st was a national holiday (Labor Day), I worried whether the office would be open or not. It was open (although many/most other government offices were closed) and I had no problem.

I'd guess, then, that if the online queue allows the appointment for a given date, they'll be open.

• Like 1

it's still more than a 100 days, so no one has booked yet. Hopefully, immigration will block this date on the website soon.

Actually, it's only about 96 days from today and all appointments have already been booked.

Sophon

it's still more than a 100 days, so no one has booked yet. Hopefully, immigration will block this date on the website soon.

Actually, it's only about 96 days from today and all appointments have already been booked.

Sophon

Yup, 10 slots all taken May 4th.......someone's going to be disappointed! sad.png

• Like 1