Tottenham Thread

chonabot

I've just heard that John Terrys father was given a bit of a hiding by Spurs fans last weekend. The incident took place at Upminster station as they were returning from Bolton

Chelsea fans have been quick to label all Spurs fans as scum, but there seems to be more to this story.

We are all aware the guy is the most monumental tosser and a total lowlife like his son but interestingly here, though he claims to be an innocent victim, he refused to give a police statement.

Whilst i think it unlikely he would be recognised as John Terry's father anyway, what the betting he was coked up and larging it?

Best thing i have ever heard of any Y*d doing..:)

Would love this story to be true, IMO the boys the best English c/f since shearer.

http://www.goal.com/...wcastle-striker

He was very good again this afternoon, reminds me of a talented version of the talented Ibrahimovic, but someone who gives his all.

You got lucky in the 80s stealing Waddle and Gascoigne due to owners even worse then Ashley, if he were to leave there is no f'en chance he'd join your shower of shyt.

Williamson who has been linked this week to Spurs is closer to reality.

Edited by Englander

Anyway a huge sigh of relief tonight. Looking forward to the highlights on MOTD......! :)

I forget that we expats get the jump on some of you Tvers

Yes - Spurs turned the hot tap on again. Such a pity that Bale was born the wrong side of the Welsh border. European player of the year so far this season.

Anyway a huge sigh of relief tonight. Looking forward to the highlights on MOTD......! :)

I forget that we expats get the jump on some of you Tvers

Yes - Spurs turned the hot tap on again. Such a pity that Bale was born the wrong side of the Welsh border. European player of the year so far this season.

Yeah can't watch the game live in case it interfered with my trip to watch Orient or Barnet obviously. :blink:

Sooner this <deleted> is disposed with the better imo. ;)

Would love this story to be true, IMO the boys the best English c/f since shearer.

http://www.goal.com/...wcastle-striker

He was very good again this afternoon, reminds me of a talented version of the talented Ibrahimovic, but someone who gives his all.

You got lucky in the 80s stealing Waddle and Gascoigne due to owners even worse then Ashley, if he were to leave there is no f'en chance he'd join your shower of shyt.

Williamson who has been linked this week to Spurs is closer to reality.

To suggest he would'nt join us is talking total <deleted>. Personnally though, i think we should be looking for someone a lot better and i bet we probably are. ;)

And btw, we did'nt steal Waddle or Gascoigne. Do i have to remind you contracts are a two way agreement. If they did'nt want to join us the would'nt would they.

You might remember that judas scumbag Campbell costing my us 17m because he would not let us sell him. Graham wanted to sell him but he wanted to go on a Bosman.

And btw, we did'nt steal Waddle or Gascoigne. Do i have to remind you contracts are a two way agreement. If they did'nt want to join us the would'nt would they.

You might remember that judas scumbag Campbell costing my us 17m because he would not let us sell him. Graham wanted to sell him but he wanted to go on a Bosman.

2 million for Gazza and 500k for Waddle was a steal, Waddle played terrible for the last 6 months of the season to make sure of the move, but its therapeutic to hold grudges against football teams for many years.wink.gif

Id imagine when Ashley does cash in it be to Man U or someone with silly money, Spurs over the long term are similar to Newcastle.

2 million for Gazza and 500k for Waddle was a steal, Waddle played terrible for the last 6 months of the season to make sure of the move, but its therapeutic to hold grudges against football teams for many years.wink.gif

Id imagine when Ashley does cash in it be to Man U or someone with silly money, Spurs over the long term are similar to Newcastle.

We are nothing like Newcastle and Man Utd don't have any money.

If you knew Chris Waddle you would'nt come out with comments about him delberately playing badly. Sorry mate but thats just stupid.

Played well against a poor Blackburn side. Disappointing to concede that second goal though. Still, we have some momentum again going into the derby next week.

Hopefully Defoe will be back too.

Great to see Paul Robinson get his usual good reception. I still can't work out why we sold him in the first place.

If you knew Chris Waddle you would'nt come out with comments about him delberately playing badly. Sorry mate but thats just stupid.

I watched him in every home game and many away, he is despised by Newcastle fans for doing as he did, he knew he was leaving and stopped trying and had a run in with Jack Charlton about it. Best English left winger ever though imho.

In relation to Newcastle Spurs over the long term they generate similar income, and the best they will ever realistically get for now is the occasional 4th place to qualify for the Champions League or a decent cup run. Man U and Liverpool are in a different league when it comes to being able to make money .... teams like Spurs, Newcastle, Man City , Leeds etc... are all similar sized imho. (despite us having more fans)

http://en.wikipedia....ll_Money_League

View the link above highlighting finance ... You have to take into account Spurs selling players for vast sums which boosts their income, whilst also being relatively successful, Newcastle as we all know have been worse then useless.

Youre a bigger club then Chelsea though.wink.gif

Edited by Englander

Are we on the " We're a Big Club " vibe in here again then are we ??

Right on time again singher. You will note that i declined to get get involved with that one as my old mate englander was clearly on the wind up and very well put together it was too.

Did like the last line about Chelsea though. :D

More confimring we and they are just also ran clubs, lets be honest 4th whilst being a good finish is only considered a success as 1in5 of the teams in the league get a champions league place.

Anyway enough football talk here is a link to the boxing http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=95190∂=sports

Edited by Englander

More confimring we and they are just also ran clubs, lets be honest 4th whilst being a good finish is only considered a success as 1in5 of the teams in the league get a champions league place.

Anyway enough football talk here is a link to the boxing http://www.myp2p.eu/...190∂=sports

Did we ever get round to confirming your club englander? Please remind me who it is.

Anyway enough football talk here is a link to the boxing http://www.myp2p.eu/...190∂=sports

Did we ever get round to confirming your club englander? Please remind me who it is.

Yeah I had the feeling he was a scammer last week as well.....maybe he just likes the underdog....

Played well against a poor Blackburn side. Disappointing to concede that second goal though. Still, we have some momentum again going into the derby next week.

Great to see Paul Robinson get his usual good reception. I still can't work out why we sold him in the first place.

Hugely disappointing week for us though its good to end on a high note with some excellent individual performances.

Next weekend will be a tough match so we need everyone fit. How likely is Defoe....and how are the defenders coming along?

Hugely disappointing week for us though its good to end on a high note with some excellent individual performances.

Next weekend will be a tough match so we need everyone fit. How likely is Defoe....and how are the defenders coming along?

Defoe will probably play. Dawson is back in training but still not match fit. There does'nt seem to be too much news coming out about the others.

I think we are missing lennon right now and i thought his form was improving prior to the injury. With the concentration on Bale its got to open things up for us on the right side.

I hope he starts with Defoe and if he can't last 90mins so be it. Badly needed up front. Not the news I was hoping for regarding Dawson but maybe 'Arry is playing his cards close.....have to wait and see on that one!

Who do we play on the right side?....Kranjcar?

"Defoe will probably play. Dawson is back in training but still not match fit. There does'nt seem to be too much news coming out about the others"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You mean your club's website doesn't give you an update about injured players, Carmine? Check out the Arsenal website (as if you would :rolleyes:). You guys might take the proverbial out of Wenger's gobbiness - with admittedly a smidgeon of cause - but at least he also communicates well about the injury list. I visit it regularly since injuries seem to be one of the biggest factors in football success in the EPL these days.

[Don't have another go at Wenger - it's getting ultra boring]

"Defoe will probably play. Dawson is back in training but still not match fit. There does'nt seem to be too much news coming out about the others"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You mean your club's website doesn't give you an update about injured players, Carmine? Check out the Arsenal website (as if you would :rolleyes:). You guys might take the proverbial out of Wenger's gobbiness - with admittedly a smidgeon of cause - but at least he also communicates well about the injury list. I visit it regularly since injuries seem to be one of the biggest factors in football success in the EPL these days.

Does your website give you details on what days your Team plays ??

Or do you just ignore that part of it ??

:cheesy:

I know when they play - see explanation on Arsenal thread. Oh sh$t now it looks like I'm protesting my innocence too much.

Amazed you resisted the temptation to have another swipe at Wenger. :rolleyes:

Maybe you recognise that you would only be preaching to the converted.

I know when they play - see explanation on Arsenal thread. Oh sh$t now it looks like I'm protesting my innocence too much.

:blink:

If you lads want to get started early I'm sure that's fine with us.....only as we keep trying to tell you have a game today.

After all we've a whole week to ridicule your team...good to see your captain and manager share the same goal.....escape across the channel! :D

Please, honestly, please if there is a God/Alllah/Buddha please, please let this be true & i promise i'll never swear again or call anyone else a Mushroom & mean it, ever again..

It doesn't have to be cut price either, it can be for free, in fact i'll contribute personally in paying YOU to sign him !!

The North Londoners will make a cut-price move for West Ham defender Matthew Upson in the next transfer window.

Full story: News of the World (subscription required)

Please, honestly, please if there is a God/Alllah/Buddha please, please let this be true & i promise i'll never swear again or call anyone else a Mushroom & mean it, ever again..

It doesn't have to be cut price either, it can be for free, in fact i'll contribute personally in paying YOU to sign him !!

The North Londoners will make a cut-price move for West Ham defender Matthew Upson in the next transfer window.

Full story: News of the World (subscription required)

I already shared this news with the thread last week....you mushroom! :D:P

Thanks for the warning though...I'll read the Mirror instead with my morning coffee. ;)