Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Scott Parker back in two weeks. Very good news if you follow the tactical view of a 4-2-3-1 with Sandro alongside Parker holding with Dembele moved further up.

I am really hoping that a combination of those two will put an end to this pathetic second half mentality once and for all and we start to destroy teams as our first half performances have been threatening to do.

I really don't think that AVB is telling the team to sit back and defend deeper. I agree with Alfie, its a mental thing and requires more leadership on the pitch which Parker will.

Nice to see AVB putting Modric in his place. Classless balkan midget

This bit especially made me smile....

He said: "Regarding Luka, he has high expectations and I think Real Madrid have high expectations for him too. I think with the player that he is, he will turn it around and will manage to get into the team a little bit more."

• Like 1

Amusement aside Bale just keeps on improving....he must have a fantastic attitude in training. Hopefully he will become more vocal towards the other players, presuming he is still with us in the years to come.

Every chance he will be if Levy improves the squad a bit!!

Yeah Carmine VDV was a game changer too i remember you saying,i think Dembele is a good player indeed but the point i made is he has not played that many times for you yet to remark he is the difference in your teams performances,if you think having a point of view on this is showing i have no knowledge on the game.....then it just shows your insecurities up as they already are thumbsup.gif

Since he has been eligible to play under Villas Boas’ 4-2-3-1 formation, the midfielder has not lost a single game in which he has played. His first game saw him be introduced as a substitute against Norwich on the 1st of September, which resulted in 1-1 draw.

The midfielder has played 7 games for Tottenham in the Premier League, including his appearances as a substitute. Dembele has been on the winning side 6 times, drawing his first game at the club. This means that with Dembele, Tottenham have a win percentage of 85%, opposed to 20% without him (losing all the other games).

This should clear a few things up !!!!

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

Its a brilliant day to be a Yid!! laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Couldn't have gone better for us!

The Arse losing, WestBrom losing and the Chavs getting beaten, has all gone in our favour!

Happy Days! biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Only hope that Bale & Dawson's hamstring injuries are not too serious.

• Like 1

Luv it, up to fourth at a canter. and plenty more to come IMO. Started the first half brightly and ended it poorly. 2 nd half Fulham piled forward sensing that they could take us and paid the price,Dempsey's improving with every game and dembele makes all the difference in that midfield i'de, still like to see him further forward as I reckon he more than has the ability to unlock defences. What can you say bout Defoes finishing- the boys a class act. slight worrying note bale getting booked for the second game in a row for diving <deleted>, trouble is he gets the shit kicked out of him for the rest of the game. but heand/or vb has really got to sort it out, Next stop euro qualifying!!!!. Hapi days,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The Arse losing, WestBrom losing and the Chavs getting beaten, has all gone in our favour!

Bale should be a maximum of two weeks and Dawson unsure. Don't think theres any ligament damage, its just a twisted ankle.

Forgot to mention that decision to book Bale for diving was very poor but then again i've come to expect poor decisions from Chris Foy. Bale must stop diving immediately otherwise he'll be the victim of more poor decisions like yesterdays. Suarez already seems to have gotten the message.

Edited by carmine

Yeah Carmine VDV was a game changer too i remember you saying,i think Dembele is a good player indeed but the point i made is he has not played that many times for you yet to remark he is the difference in your teams performances,if you think having a point of view on this is showing i have no knowledge on the game.....then it just shows your insecurities up as they already are thumbsup.gif

Since he has been eligible to play under Villas Boas’ 4-2-3-1 formation, the midfielder has not lost a single game in which he has played. His first game saw him be introduced as a substitute against Norwich on the 1st of September, which resulted in 1-1 draw.

The midfielder has played 7 games for Tottenham in the Premier League, including his appearances as a substitute. Dembele has been on the winning side 6 times, drawing his first game at the club. This means that with Dembele, Tottenham have a win percentage of 85%, opposed to 20% without him (losing all the other games).

I'm not sure. MrRed didn't seem to know what he was trying to say and was talking absolute cobblers anywaylaugh.png

Bale should be a maximum of two weeks and Dawson unsure. Don't think theres any ligament damage, its just a twisted ankle.

Forgot to mention that decision to book Bale for diving was very poor but then again i've come to expect poor decisions from Chris Foy. Bale must stop diving immediately otherwise he'll be the victim of more poor decisions like yesterdays. Suarez already seems to have gotten the message.

No it wasn't a poor decision at all......the only way to stop these goons is to start giving them yellows for diving...he dived end of story....you say it was a poor decision to book him and then go on to to say he must stop diving <deleted>!

Wake up rolleyes.gif

No it wasn't a poor decision at all......the only way to stop these goons is to start giving them yellows for diving...he dived end of story....you say it was a poor decision to book him and then go on to to say he must stop diving <deleted>!

Wake up rolleyes.gif

Don't be a knob Red! When he genuinely dives through no contact i say book him. Like wednesday. Last night he was taken down as clearly shown in slow mo's and universally agreed by the commentators and studio pundits. Abd btw what on earth has me saying he should stop diving got to do with me questioning what was shown to be a poor decision?

Stop talking <deleted> mate. And did you like the stats on Dembele as i note you haven't commented on them yet?

Edited by carmine

I'm not sure. MrRed didn't seem to know what he was trying to say and was talking absolute cobblers anywaylaugh.png

Amazing how you have all put your faith in Musso after so few games maybe he is the prophet after all.

Stop talking <deleted> the big boy went down like a brass at a knocking shop,hypocrite.

Getting rather tedious tbh

His diving is for sure and your hypocritical negligence to it also

You can't slag off Suarez and Nani and because he is your own and protect him by saying ref's give a bad decision......next you will be telling me that you are going to win the league! laugh.png

Edited by MrRed

Stop talking <deleted> the big boy went down like a brass at a knocking shop,hypocrite.

Getting rather tedious tbh

His diving is for sure and your hypocritical negligence to it also

You can't slag off Suarez and Nani and because he is your own and protect him by saying ref's give a bad decision......next you will be telling me that you are going to win the league! laugh.png

Hypocritical negligence! Big words Red i'm impressed!! jerk.gif

It is not as bad as yours mate biggrin.png

But we kept a clean sheet yesterday!! You conceded three in less than 45 mins. Is that relevent?

We kept a clean sheet last week.

This is this week and your defence was crap. Take your medicine like a good wee laddie Nads! biggrin.png

It is not as bad as yours mate biggrin.png

But we kept a clean sheet yesterday!! You conceded three in less than 45 mins. Is that relevent?

We kept a clean sheet last week.

This is this week and your defence was crap. Take your medicine like a good wee laddie Nads! biggrin.png

Thanks smokes, you can join him in the playground. I'm off to chat to some grown ups!! biggrin.png

As Gary Neville said on m .o.d, bale goes past you at such a pace the merest touch knocks him over, bale's problem is he elaborates, instead of just going down, he dramitise's it, and with the current climate, with ref's, i guess, looking for players diving,it makes him an easy/ obvious target.

• Like 2