Yahoo mail

brownknees

I have a HP18 PC so far it has worked well but now I have a mail problem.On opening Yahoo I first see my inbox but this is quickly followed by a page saying"Were sorry but there appears to be a problem loading your Email"No subject"try again!!!!!!

Now by hitting the X at the top it disappearsand the inbox is there to use.That is until today when it now will not let me open messages or delete anything .Any ideas as to whats wrong?

Internet explorer and windows 7.I have made a recent change in that my anti virus (kapersky)expired so I downloaded panda which is running OK.Also in my browser it unexpectedly changed my home page from Yahoo UK to MSN messenger!!Cannot get rid of that !!All in all peculiar things happening .E mail the same today only you can open an E mail and then have to leave it and reload and then you can read another (but not delete!!)

Well I downloaded "Firefox"and gave that a whirl and whoopee my Yahoo worked perfectly !However on returning from Pattaya late afternoon firefox did the same thing?!!!!!Also every time I come on Thai visa I have to log in ,ditto facebook ,well no but its intermmitant !!So whats going on ?Did a full scan and a coup;le of Trojans found lurking and despatched so what is doing it?