Central Pattaya Daytime Bar raided by District Officials and Army

webfact

Central Pattaya Daytime Bar raided by District Officials and Army

bar-6.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A popular daytime bar located in Central Pattaya was the subject of a raid on Thursday, following a tip-off that sex and drugs parties were taking place at the location.

A team of Banglamung District Licensing Officers and Army personnel conducted the raid at the Club 4 Bar off Soi Arunothai, just before 6pm and found many foreign patrons inside.

A total of 9 women, who appeared to be employed by the venue were taken aside and checked. Nothing untoward was found and all the women were over 18 and were not in possession of illegal drugs. Some were urine tested for drugs and they all passed the test.

Rooms on the second floor were searched and nothing untoward was found. However, checks on the venues licenses did reveal problems and these issues have been reported.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/170778/central-pattaya-daytime-bar-raided-by-district-officials-and-army/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-02-13

Yes reporting here is of very low quality.They will write about rubbish and 'miss 'other things of more importance completely.

Effectively they write up what the authorities and police want said.Very little investigative reporting at all.

• Like 1

Take this for what it's worth - a Thai bar owner told me to avoid Walking St and that end of Beach Road on weekends as the Army (not the BiB) will be 'visiting' the bars, asking to see passports and generally doing the job the police are meant to do in Pattaya. Not wild about that end of town anyway, so its no biggie for me - just passing it on for those who do occasionally find themselves down there.

Take this for what it's worth - a Thai bar owner told me to avoid Walking St and that end of Beach Road on weekends as the Army (not the BiB) will be 'visiting' the bars, asking to see passports and generally doing the job the police are meant to do in Pattaya. Not wild about that end of town anyway, so its no biggie for me - just passing it on for those who do occasionally find themselves down there.

I'd say that's unlikely, but let's see. Perhaps the Thai bar owner was trying to encourage you to avoid Walking Street and drink in his bar!

• Like 1

I'd say that's unlikely, but let's see. Perhaps the Thai bar owner was trying to encourage you to avoid Walking Street and drink in his bar!

That thought did occur to me but she knows I dont need a lot of encouragement !

So in todays news a bar in Thailand was raided and nothing was found. Awesome reporting. similarly interesting news; I walked my dog today and she took a crap in the park. I was almost at risk for not picking it up, but when I did pick it up and discard it. I narrowly escaped breaking the local bylaw.... picts to follow...

coffee1.gif

Remember, in your pics, to point at crap in the park! I think it is always compulsory to point cheesy.gif

And remember to get the dog to confess that it was her crap and she needs to demonstrate how she took the crap, use the police station floor for the demonstration. laugh.png

Edited by Chwooly