New Sales Director

Guest Sales Director

Guest Sales Director

Hi. I would like to introduce myself. My name is Elocution D. Wordsmith, and I have been appointed to manage advertising on Thaivisa.

Since the site became a prize winner last month, there have been a number of inquiries from companies, some of whom you notice on the site already, who wish to let you, our members, see their products and services.

Likewise, I believe many of you will know of, or be, prospective advertisers.

If you fit into either category, please feel free to PM me with details, so we can discuss how we can work with you or other prospective advertisers, while maintaining the sites' integrity as an information source.

Naturally we do have ethical issues to consider, so some advertisers will not be able to use our services, but by and large, we don't have a lot of problems.

Our rate card is available here, and members who bring in advertisers will receive a commission, and members who advertise, will be similarly be afforded discounts.

I look forward to hearing from any member who wishes to be involved, and also to taking part in some of the most interesting forum topics, on Thailand, in the World.

Guest Sales Director

Hi Marko,

I didn't realise the rates card was so confusing.

65,000 baht is major campaign for a start up company and is for three months, and includes banners from one end of the site to the other.

Banner pricing ranges from 7,000 baht to 15,000 baht per month, depending on ad impressions per month with substantial discounts for site members, which I see, you are.

We also ask advertisers for member discounts, so if we can get someone to advertise an advanced reading course, we may be able to do a barter for you. How would that be? :o

PM me for specifics.

EDW

Guest Sales Director
I think that he is afraid that you are going to start selling tutsiwarrior coffee-mugs and Georgie-Porgie t-shirts, but cut us out of the action. You wouldn't do that, would you?

I was given special shoes and a coat to go into the bear pit, Mr Porgie. After seeing what that looked like, I suspect the best idea would be to do what George did to your little friend, to you as well, but it isn't something I can control nor do I want to suggest such things to my boss.

No cups, mugs, tee-shirts, or African inspired loin-cloths so I guess that lets you out of the kraal Mr Warrior.

Someone said earlier (paraphrased), the site has come of age. It most certainly has, and the biggest reason is you guys and girls, you members and guests, yourselves.

In my opinion you should all be very proud to be part of what this has become, what with the award a couple of weeks ago, the daily increasing numbers and almost 400 new members in less than 2 weeks.

What we want to do is locate services which are appropriate to you, the members, rather than give space to companies wanting to brand everything they touch.

We are looking at some affiliate programs as well as direct advertising, but as I said a short while ago, you are the ones who know what you need, and who you use, personally. This place gives you an opportunity to refer them to us, and earn rewards for your efforts.

I looked at an article in a Nationally distributed magazine today, about online communities, written by ###### in fact, and realised how important that I not only do what I can towards making this an even more responsive forum, but also a more supportive community, than what it already is.

"What George did to your little friend" :D

Mr. Wordsmith, I think that I am starting to like you. What exactly did George "do" to my little friend?

:o:D

If you guys put the gent on ice for a nice long while, I can look for a cranny, and catch up on my sleep for a few weeks and tell little Ulysses and Membrane to come out and play, that the coast is clear. Get out of your hair for a while; No Farang Girl's forum. :D

I don't like to have the tykes wandering about with loonies on the streets! :D