Tony Dabbs

SaamBaht

Really strange since i have done business with Tony Dabbs within the last 12 month.

Tony Dabbs is,or was an insurance broker working out of Bangkok. The name of the

company was E-Insurance.

It seems that the company is now called BSI-Brokers, still working out of Bangkok.

The guy in charge is called Chalach Mahachalalai. He handled my most resent renewal

of health insurance. Everything in perfect english.

All the best

Rasmus

Really strange since i have done business with Tony Dabbs within the last 12 month.

Tony Dabbs is,or was an insurance broker working out of Bangkok. The name of the

company was E-Insurance.

It seems that the company is now called BSI-Brokers, still working out of Bangkok.

The guy in charge is called Chalach Mahachalalai. He handled my most resent renewal

of health insurance. Everything in perfect english.

All the best

Rasmus

I believe Tony Dabbs sadly died last year. Like you, I now deal with Chalach Mahachalalai, who is excellent.

He died a year or two ago and RIP and all that. But I had the misfortune of having the company I was working for sign up with him and his services as an insurance broker. I found him to be extremely unprofessional, especially after we wanted to end our working relationship we had with him. His usual very formal and polite emails quickly changed to informal and outright hostile emails. Go figure....

Edited by Flow