Partner Or Partners Required

joking aside where would you normally advertise for this sort of thing?

for instance if you have a business plan, premises etc where would you "look" for an investor / partner??

edited - to get rid of the awfull spelling :o

Edited by smartecosse

Did you buy it with any particular business plan in mind out of interest?

I presume this is a reasonably question. Any property purchase can be a good business plan.In this case perhaps, I just leased ,and changed my mind about what we were going to produce.

Why no more responses from the OP? He doesnt want anybody to rob his idea i'll bet! :o

Dear Moon dust, I thought my post was simple,simple for you to understand. I have a empty premises ,a little money and looking for a person who may have a product or whatever to produce.500 sq metres ,nothing to large ,couple month's on ,couple month's off.If you are in thailand you must see some opportunity.

joking aside where would you normally advertise for this sort of thing?

for instance if you have a business plan, premises etc where would you "look" for an investor / partner??

edited - to get rid of the awfull spelling :o

Well if it is big bis.Try the International papers,large accountancy firms.BOI have an special service for a partner matchIf you are retiring,heading for the laid back world ,and still would like to have a little earner,seek here.For the like minded and watch out for the riff raff.

Looking for Partner . I have a empty factory in Nontaburi. Interested in doing some business. Anybody out there Farang or thai .

What CAN you do there ?

I am in the food business. A possibility is packing food items ( combi packs of items preoduced at several places in TH, but combined to one retail pack ) , but I need then a hygienic factory, HACCP or BRC-ISO 22000 certified or possible to certify.

What is the state of the factory (open rat hole or 100% closed) ,

- what are the facilities ( 20-40ft containers can be loaded ? ) ,

- where was it used before ( scrap iron, or food ) ?

- how is the surroundings ( open sewer or clean)

regards, Harry Romijn, [email protected]