Where can I buy an American flag?

nigelnigel

Print this out:

attachicon.gifAnglo-American flag.png

Just curious, when did Brittan become part of America? Guess I was sleeping.... maybe we should give her back before they find out it's missing?

The Union Jack is not the flag of GREAT Britian is the flag of the United Kingdom(England,Scotland,Wales and Northern Ireland)

If we were to be pedantic we would call it the union flag. The union jack is supposedly only flown on the jack staff of a ship however some would dispute that. You are correct that the flag represents the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland however this doesn't help the OP find the stars & stripes he need to cheer on his fellow countryman. Both the stars & stripes and the union flag seem to be all the rage in Thai fashion so I shouldn't expect it to be too difficult to find one in BKK or Pats.

Afterthought: It must be a pain in the butt for foreigners to know what to call the UK. A lot of people talk about England meaning the UK which pi$$es off the Scots, Welsh & Northern Irish. We enter the Olympics as Great Britain and call ourselves the United Kingdom at the UN. I wish we would just settle for one name and stick with it. My vote is for Britain as we call ourselves British and not United Kingdomers. I've left out the Great in Great Britain as those days are long gone and it's high time we moved on.

Edited by MW72
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Many local Thai girls wear pants and shorts with American flag prints on them.

Talk one out of her pants and wave them around at the race!

Or just wave the entire girl around, they are pretty small girls!

post-147745-0-06560000-1427535820_thumb.post-147745-0-29433200-1427535826_thumb.

Edited by willyumiii