I am leaving Thailand, I go south of Europe

Too many visa hassle, impossible to stay here nicely if you are not over 50, or if you don't take the Thai Elite visa.

Also here prices increases, and euro goes down, down, down.

I like a lot Thailand and will miss. Some things better, some things worst in south of Europe.

I will come back later maybe. I enjoyed a lot here.

Thanks all Thais and all forum members. I wish you success and happiness.

• Like 1

I go Lisboa or south of portugal

I am aware a few things are better there, and some are worst. I accept this. I hope overall it will be ok.

What matters me the most is :

- peace of mind regarding laws and visa

- sunny, safe, and not too ugly landscape

- prices/expenses not too high

I already experienced spain, it was OK. But I think Portugal more beautiful, more sunny and maybe a bit cheaper.

My income is small, I have a company in europe that sends me a flat 1500 euros net per month.

I am here with my wife (falang).

This is just a start, many Europeans feeling the pinch but just remember the past 6 years while Sterling US$ AUS$ have all taken poundings the Euro has more or less been unscathed so now I suppose its your turn....just don't go blaming Thailand for the woes of Merkel and her ilke, its their actions making it difficult for you here financially.

I go Lisboa or south of portugal

I am aware a few things are better there, and some are worst. I accept this. I hope overall it will be ok.

What matters me the most is :

- peace of mind regarding laws and visa

- sunny, safe, and not too ugly landscape

- prices/expenses not too high

I already experienced spain, it was OK. But I think Portugal more beautiful, more sunny and maybe a bit cheaper.

My income is small, I have a company in europe that sends me a flat 1500 euros net per month.

I am here with my wife (falang).

Try a little further south perhaps, MADEIRA, still Portugal.

My wife - thai - says it has all the good of Europe and Thailand combined, without the bad.

And not expensive!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...