Fishing In Thailand

the_junglist

:o Hello,

If anybody has any info about fishing in Thailand I am building a web portal dedicated to fishing here.

Any content is welcome especially pictures of catches, info about venues or tackle used.

If youcheck this link you will see the sort of thing I mean...//URL removed// its not finished yet.

I would really appreciate any help from fellow anglers out there, who want to contribute, any conent published will have a credit to you on the page and a link to your website if you have one.

I know there must be loads of expat anglers in Thailand. It doesnt matter what country you are from as long as you have some info about fishing in Thailand.

The more the merrier.

Also there maybe some bonuses of free goodies from tackle sponsors for really good stuff.

Please Anything to do with fishing, even what you got up to after the fishing.

please send PM to make contact.

Tight lines

If anybody has any info about fishing in Thailand I am building a web portal dedicated to fishing here.

Any content is welcome especially pictures of catches, info about venues or tackle used.

If youcheck this link you will see the sort of thing I mean...http://tfp.mangofishing.com its not finished yet.

I would really appreciate any help from fellow anglers out there, who want to contribute, any conent published will have a credit to you on the page and a link to your website if you have one.

I know there must be loads of expat anglers in Thailand. It doesnt matter what country you are from as long as you have some info about fishing in Thailand.

The more the merrier.

Also there maybe some bonuses of free goodies from tackle sponsors for really good stuff.

Tight lines

Great idea,

Check out Issan forum, page 2, subject- hooked, by Loz........

Some great pics

I love fishing and will keep my eye on this topic for sure.

All the best.

Great idea,

Check out Issan forum, page 2, subject- hooked, by Loz........

Some great pics

I love fishing and will keep my eye on this topic for sure.

All the best.

NIce one, Have already seen the issan page, and contacted the guy, waiting for a reply..

Where do you go fishing? Would you like to contribute to the site?

Im not just looking for lakes where you pay.

Today I have been out with a couple of thai friends spinning in a rice field for Snakeheads, they are in the pot now.

If youcheck this link you will see the sort of thing I mean...//URL removed// its not finished yet.

The more the merrier.

Tight lines

I fish for Blah Bukk (giant catfish) and I have caught at least 20 of them so far, the biggest weighing in at 58 kilograms although there are some that go up to 100 kg I've heard. if you pm me your email, I'll send you more info and soem amazing pix too

they are incredible things!!!

I fish for Blah Bukk (giant catfish) and I have caught at least 20 of them so far, the biggest weighing in at 58 kilograms although there are some that go up to 100 kg I've heard. if you pm me your email, I'll send you more info and soem amazing pix too

they are incredible things!!!

Yeah The cats are one of the favourites in Thailand or so I gather.

I havent had chance yet to visit a lake where they are, I mainly go fishing out in the wilderness and jungles.

I have a plan to visit bangkok soon, Bungsamran/ bungsamlan