Prayut remains favourite choice as PM

Lite Beer

Prayut remains favourite choice as PM

28-2-2558-13-11-05-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Although the satisfaction with the six-month performance of Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha will decline slightly, but the people still support him as the prime minister if they can vote now.

This was what Bangkok Poll found out from its latest survey.

Bangkok Poll conducted survey from 1,158 people aged over 18 years old on the performance assessment of the government after six months in office.

The poll revealed that the scores of their satisfaction with the government’s performance dropped slightly from the previous survey after three months in office to 6.20 from 6.52, while satisfaction scores with the National Council for Peace and Order in three month assessment was 6.9.

Full scores were 10.

Satisfaction scores for the government’s security performance was highest at 7.11 while the least satisfaction was its economic performance that received 5.58.

On individual performance assessment, satisfaction with the prime minister fell from 7.43 in previous survey to 7.26.

The previous satisfaction survey after three months in office with Gen Prayut as the junta leader was 7.76.

However satisfaction with the prime minister’s courage on decision making was high at 7.89, while scores for constructive and new projects was the least at 6.13.

The poll also revealed that 44.8% of people said six-month performance of the prime minister was better than they expected, while 8.4% said performance was poorer than expectation.

On a question of ” if you are given the right to vote for the prime minister, will you still support Gen Prayut as prime minister,” 68.7% said they will vote for him, while 12.6% said no, and 18.7% abstained.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/prayut-remains-favourite-choice-as-pm

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-02-28

I'm happy with the General but he 's still too soft. Like the airport taxi-drivers story that's not how i would expect a general to act.

And as long as i see motorcycles/vendors driving against traffic everywhere i don't think he has started to make traffic more safe (yet).

But i sure believe the man is doing all he can, if it takes more time then it takes more time. We have to be patient then.

If he got army snipers on the roof tops and they shot and killed any motorbike going against the traffic would that make you happy? It would me. Damm traffic!!

I think it would work. What do you suggest? Like you these things keep me awake at night.

He needs to employ some more members of his own family in my opinion and stop all these polls. When did we need the opinion of commoners? That type of thing we should leave to Th*ksin.

• Like 2

This again shows that Prayut is putting the people first by not having an election that will legitimize his position in the eyes of the west.

If he did have an election under martial law knowing he would win some (7% of Thai's and 8 falangs on TVF) would think it was rigged for him to win. If he had an election that was not under martial law knowing he would win the 7%'s would be out terrorizing, burning and killing again.

So for Prayut to know that he would win the next election and still hold off to allow reforms to pave the way to a peaceful sustainable democracy shows that he is truly heralding the voice of the majority and which is reflected in these polls today.

"If they want to do polls, they can do so. But if they do polls to oppose NCPO, that's unacceptable," Gen. Prayuth said at the Government House yesterday, using the formal name of the junta, the National Council for Peace and Order. "They cannot do that."

Your man said that there djjamie. Why no polls that dare question or oppose him? According to you he is loved by 93% of the Thai people. Surely with the security forces at his command he could ensure that the 'radical 7%' don't make a fuss and for there to be peaceful elections and the wonderful general can really prove to us all he is the most popular of all time, as you say he is....

And please don't go off topic again with talks of Thaksin/reds/dead children, it really is tiresome.

• Like 2

I can't see for the life of me why anybody would choose anybody else , not that anybody can speak out about the Junta without going into attitude adjustment or being banned, so while the majority remains silent , so that a few can answer a one sided poll that you couldn't believe a word of it , can you imagine an election with these characters running for office , say anything bad against us and you can't vote.bah.gif

This again shows that Prayut is putting the people first by not having an election that will legitimize his position in the eyes of the west.

If he did have an election under martial law knowing he would win some (7% of Thai's and 8 falangs on TVF) would think it was rigged for him to win. If he had an election that was not under martial law knowing he would win the 7%'s would be out terrorizing, burning and killing again.

So for Prayut to know that he would win the next election and still hold off to allow reforms to pave the way to a peaceful sustainable democracy shows that he is truly heralding the voice of the majority and which is reflected in these polls today.

Jamie, can I have some of the stuff you're smoking?

• Like 1

I've heard some utter b****cks in my time, some might say (perhaps accurately) that at times I have produced some, but this twisted sycophantic rubbish takes the absolute biscuit!

Yet the mods deem this not to be trolling facepalm.giflaugh.png

• Like 2

blink.png

The Democracy Trap that the Un-Elected PM advises against? A term he has referred to several times in his speeches?

"Prayut urged the political sector against falling into a "democratic trap" if the country is to move forward."

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/No-rallies-over-impeachment-Prayut-warns-30246912.html

Spin that.

laugh.png