jiu jitsu , judo , no-gi pattaya

crickets

Hi, if anyone is interested in training some of the above martial arts let me know. We are just trying to get some numbers for doing techniques and sparring. There will be no teaching and we will split the mat space rent so the more people the cheaper. PM me if you are interested.

This is great. A few people who know the basics, or more, of jujitsu or judo sharing the cost of mat space will be much cheaper than anything else available, a great way to practice techniques and stay fit. And central Pattaya location makes it perfect. Im definitely interested.

No teaching just practice a little an do some rolling.

Sigh, but thanks for the reply, i'd like to learn sometime.

Really interested in this if you're still looking crickets.

And infinity11 plus anyone else interested, I don't mind teaching a little if you are willing to get the numbers up.

Hi. There are a few options. I need people to call me and tell me when they can train. Im really keen to get going. One place is really cheap but small and another is big and air con but a bit more expensive. It will definitly be cheaper than any where else to do it here. im still trying to get the word out.. oss.

Hi. There are a few options. I need people to call me and tell me when they can train. Im really keen to get going. One place is really cheap but small and another is big and air con but a bit more expensive. It will definitly be cheaper than any where else to do it here. im still trying to get the word out.. oss.

Crickets, if Im right the bigger place is also very central and right on the baht bus route, the smaller place a bit out of the way. A central location might attract a few more people to share the cost. So individually we might get a better location and better facilities for a very similar place. Id go for the better place at first but also continue to look for alternative locations once a little group of people is established.

But whatever, it will be great to have a group to train with, its something I've hoped would happen for a while, hope I'm back soon to get involved. The other place i know of offers an hour or so for 800 baht, including a long warm up. This will be just as good for a small fraction of the cost, even at the bigger place.

• 4 weeks later...

Its hard to get numberS. People seem keen but dont follow through. I have a place that costs 1000baht to use the mat so i would prefer to have at least 4 people. Right now i am training at sri racha bjj which takes an hour to get to.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi did this get off the ground at all?

I would be interested in a bit of exercise and sharing techniques, haven't trained for 20 years but happy to have a go on the mat. I trained in London in Kempo Kai Jiu Jitsu

Regards

Mark