Khaosan tattoo artist cries over family's request for 70-year-old dad

webfact

If I ever get Alzheimer’s or any other fatal disease, I would prefer my family to take me to a euthanasia clinic and not to a tattoo artist.

Aaaahhhh the world is falling apart i'm agreeing with Costa.. off all the unlikely things to happen..

I have long said Id kill myself the moment I think life is not worth living. Only reason not to do it would be if i have kids.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

If I ever get Alzheimers or any other fatal disease, I would prefer my family to take me to a euthanasia clinic and not to a tattoo artist.

As long as no one would miss you, i suppose that would be fine!

They'd probably be glad to see the back of him

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

If I ever get Alzheimer’s or any other fatal disease, I would prefer my family to take me to a euthanasia clinic and not to a tattoo artist.

Can they take you now. Just in case.

Send me the bill... :)

• Like 1

Easy said, but not easy done, the problem is, we cannot real choose in advance.

If, then I would prefare to die in a battle while still standing with the sword in the hand.

The old viking mythology says, then you will go direct to valhall, but there is nothing written

about 92 virgins or so, unfortunately. whistling.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gif

either way is fine whether somebody misses you or not...it's a personal decision. A person will most likely be missed no matter how they die. We all will die someday. To force someone to be a zombie just because you'd miss them is simply cruel.

Edited by mochafan
  • Like 1

either way is fine whether somebody misses you or not...it's a personal decision. A person will most likely be missed no matter how they die. We all will die someday. To force someone to be a zombie just because you'd miss them is simply cruel.

Sorry, but western Christian tradition demands a long slow painful undignified death wherever possible ,with poverty thrown in for good measure if it can be arranged.. Something about the sanctity of life above all ....

Can they take you now. Just in case.

Be patient, there is a lot of paper work and red tape to deal with before he gets the dear leader's permission.