Kamnan killed by family members

Thaivisa News

reading this i miss the good old times family bbq in sakon nakhon with my cousins on mothers side , most of the time after a few wiskey bottles they start pounding on eachothers faces,then the bottles start flying, then the sticks and machetes come out, then the ride to the military hospital !! did i say the good old times! well it's still going on.

Do all thai's sing like canaries as soon as they are nabbed for a crime?? Or are the beaten senseless with a lead pipe until the confess? Yes again in this story, there seems to be immediate admissions of guilt. What happened to the criminal code of "not grassing"

they are grassing up others while the handcuffs are being put on mate..read the stories on tv ..not a collective spine between them..jellyfish to a man over here...

The man or men that performed the killing actually believe they could state for the record:

"It is their fault...they paid me some money to do it"

Cheers

The man or men that performed the killing actually believe they could state for the record:

"It is their fault...they paid me some money to do it"

Cheers

If the victim hadn't been there it wouldn't have happened.

Yeah like its the engines fault if the car run our of gas.

reading this i miss the good old times family bbq in sakon nakhon with my cousins on mothers side , most of the time after a few wiskey bottles they start pounding on eachothers faces,then the bottles start flying, then the sticks and machetes come out, then the ride to the military hospital !! did i say the good old times! well it's still going on.

Oh dear... They could make some extra cash showing up at the Gerry Springer show where their be right at home and in their natural habitation.