best sea country ?

bapoboy

which Southeast Asian countries do you think are the most liberal?

most free country

least nannystate

ï think cambodia is very free, what do you think about it?

after google alot i dont find any good answer.blink.png

Edited by bapoboy

I suppose it depends a little on what you consider free, and being nannied. It also depends on what you find important. Thailand is free in some respects, but not in others. The same goes for every other country in the world, really. It also works like that on a much smaller scale: why do people like living in a particular city in a country and not in a different city in the same country? I know, not the answer you'd probably hoped for, but the only way to find "your" place is by travelling and staying in places for longer periods of time. Only after weeks, or, arguably, months can you get the real feel of the place. And then again, it also depends on the people you meet. Very much so, even.

My advice: go walkabout and try to stay for longer periods of time in places you like. Seriously, go on foot. Take a book, sit yourself somewhere shady and enjoy a coffee/tea and observe. Talk to the locals. See how they earn their money. See how they treat each other. See how they treat tourists. Talk to travellers too. Just keep in mind that other people's views and opinions are just that: their interpretation of something. Stay long enough to form your own opinion.

Namaste

Edited by robenroute