Just moved to Chiang Mai

whitedragon

Hi all!

I just moved to Chiang Mai and now looking for new friends here to explore the city, have a drink or dinner together. Besides that I'm looking for thai and chinese native spaekers to improve my language skills.

Looking forward to your reply!

Welcome pardner..

welcome, pull up your spurs, enjoy the Mexican food... heck those burritos, are mighty tasty...go for it.. your first treat..

Find your spots, and the people will find you..

Balance, moderation, and silence are your new pals..

Cheers Mate

thumbsup.gif

Hi Whitedragon..... Welcome to Chiang Mai and to the forum. Once you find your legs, stop by The Pun Pun Guest House. Be most happy to treat you to a welcoming cup of coffee and discuss what ever is on your mind.....I remember way back when I also was a newbie here and a lot of questions pop up , but with few answers.....Be happy to meet you and try and provide some answers.

Welcome and happy posting

Gonzo

There is the CM Photographic Group. The Chess and Bridge Club. A great theatre/acting group - may actually be two of these. You should be able to find them on the interweb. Golf, horse riding, cycling, climbing, downhill racing (bikes), flying and birding as well as the arts. CM has most of this stuff and, I am sure a good deal more. TV has links also if you search in the top search bar. I spent some time in the CM University library and met a lot of Thai and Chinese students. They all want to speak with you to improve their English, but I got a lot of language practice with them in Thai.

The Chiang Mai Fencing Club is always looking for new members. Good people, great sport, excellent mental and physical workout,

Male, female, adults and children. Beginners more than welcome. Good place to make new friends and beat on them with swords...