Rename Thailand News Clipping

richard10365

I was just looking at the Thailand News Clippings section and had a thought. Thailand New Clippings needs to be renamed to something like "Negative News About Thailand" because thats all that sections seems to be about. :D

Then make a different forum named "Positive News About Thailand". :D

It seems that the Thailand News Clippings sections mostly points out the problems that are in Thailand. :o

Is there any good news? :D

dont bleeding worry about it cobber,

cricky's mate,

its just the way things go on this forum.

some times there are up stories and some times there are downers.

ying and the yang bro.

its like now on the forum,

have you noticed that we are lacking in a real juice'e bar girl story, or some punter killed by thai girl story ? :D

it's frigging boring at the moment!!!! :D

but not to worry, as its the ying and yang of it my friend. :D

cheers friend :o

I was just looking at the Thailand News Clippings section and had a thought. Thailand New Clippings needs to be renamed to something like "Negative News About Thailand" because thats all that sections seems to be about. :D

Then make a different forum named "Positive News About Thailand". :D

It seems that the Thailand News Clippings sections mostly points out the problems that are in Thailand. :o

Is there any good news? :D

Good news generally doesn't sell papers

There is good and bad news in papers.

I see even total BS news clipping get added in there.

Like I remember the nearly 80% of school girls have kids in bangkok.

Its even more funny that many posters in here believe it.

Its all about Thai bashing on there, the bashers love it

There isn't much good news at the moment.

The country is on a verge of a serious bloodshed, it shows.

Apart from politics we have floods and natural disasters, crime, and daily killings and bombings in the South.

For a source of good news wait for the airport opening - it's going to be spectacular.

Apart from politics we have floods and natural disasters, crime, and daily killings and bombings in the South.

For a source of good news wait for the airport opening - it's going to be spectacular.

Yes but spctacularly good ........................ or spectacularly bad - that's going to be the interesting bit.....................and then will Toxin be covered in roses or rose fertiliser!!!

Ofcourse there is always good news, some just cant accept that anything good happends in Thailand

Lots of the news clippings are "good news" by the Thai govt., promising that every Somsacha and Ponthaphon will have ten computers by next week. Now, some of us look at that with a few kilos of salt.

Besides, a clipping that says, "Somsacha got an A on her Buddhism test yesterday" doesn't sell newspapers. But it should.

First rule in schools of journalism : there is not interest to talk about the trains that arrive on time in the station...

Then the rules of proximity. For instance : a reader will be more interested if you speak about an event that occured in his neigborhood, then his city, his country etc.

:o

Back to Thailand. Right now, it's true that we have a lot of bad news. What's the problem with that ?

It's normal that a lot of people feel concerned.

It's normal to try (i say : try) to figure out what could be the political future of this country. I mean : many of us live or spend a lot of time in Thailand.

Anybody with a little history knowledge knows that nothing is granted on the long term... We have so many examples where things went very bad for foreigners in many countries...

Today, it's land of smile. Tomorrow who knows ?

So, personaly i'm not afraid to talk about bad news, nor disapointed, nor stressed. It's life too.