best 25k bt laptop as of now

Carlosm

25,000 baht...means you are after very efficient speed and highly efficient 3d graphics. That comes in handy for gaming. In fact...you are right on the money, if you are going to be playing high end games...and need that speed and graphics.

However....many people don't play games....

Some guys just watch movies, and use the internet. Office work, etc. You can spend 15,000 and still be happy. Also still play most of the games. Internet speed will be the same on any decent laptop... Sometimes people just need to increase their bandwidth, rather than buy a more expensive laptop..by paying their ISP more money each month.\

Remember...laptops can overheat...and have battery life issues...etc. They may be damaged in just a few years..... I would go with the 15,000 baht limit..

Look at the top ten for that price...online.....that suits you best. For me...it is durability, speed, mid range graphics, 4 gig ram minimum....and good storage on the hard drive. Also runs cooler and decent battery. Durability and running cool along with battery life....number 1,2,3 for me.

Edited by slipperylobster

ASUS has two models that are basically the same, the only difference is how they look. One has a gaming computer look while the other one has a business/high class look:

Gaming look -

ASUS ROG GL551JW-DS74 15.6-Inch IPS FHD Gaming Laptop, NVIDIA GTX960M

Business/high class look:

ASUS N550JK-CM531H 15.6-inch Full HD LED Notebook (Intel Core i7-4710HQ 2.50GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Windows 8.1)

I bought the second one (N551JK) with NVIDEA GeForce GTX 860M, Dual Quad Intel Core i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz. It is awesome for gaming and has the business look that I need for my day job in aviation where I use my laptop at airline customer offices, etc. Check the specs on these and you will find the best cooling fan setup (I mean it blows the heat out and the keyboard stays cool), a solid state drive and 7200 rpm normal drive that add up to over 1 TB, backlit keyboard, 3.0 USB ports (3 of them) and on and on. I play games such as Call of Duty: Ghosts and many more and this machine does not hiccup, it flies. The cooling fans work wonderfully and was the final factor that made me buy it because heat always eats my laptops eventually in Thailand.

Hope this helps.wai.gif clap2.gif

Edited by Thai Dan

Dell does have support in Thailand, I moved to Thailand with an NL bought Dell laptop with next day on site response.

When my hard disk broke down they where at my home the next day, I could even keep my old HD for another week to recover the data.

Excellent service from Dell in Thailand!

For what you need, you just have to stroll around some of the IT malls and compare.

Dell does have support in Thailand, I moved to Thailand with an NL bought Dell laptop with next day on site response.

When my hard disk broke down they where at my home the next day, I could even keep my old HD for another week to recover the data.

Excellent service from Dell in Thailand!

For what you need, you just have to stroll around some of the IT malls and compare.

Dell produce the gamers laptops: Alienware.

If ASUS is building and selling laptops priced over 70000 thb, may be because has a good reputation. I like mines, around 14000 thb and its are cheaper than the competition in its class. ASUS becomes my favorite brand, also in tablets and phones.

ASUS has two models that are basically the same, the only difference is how they look. One has a gaming computer look while the other one has a business/high class look:

Gaming look -

ASUS N550JK-CM531H 15.6-inch Full HD LED Notebook (Intel Core i7-4710HQ 2.50GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Windows 8.1)

I bought the second one (N551JK) with NVIDEA GeForce GTX 860M, Dual Quad Intel Core i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz. It is awesome for gaming and has the business look that I need for my day job in aviation where I use my laptop at airline customer offices, etc. Check the specs on these and you will find the best cooling fan setup (I mean it blows the heat out and the keyboard stays cool), a solid state drive and 7200 rpm normal drive that add up to over 1 TB, backlit keyboard, 3.0 USB ports (3 of them) and on and on. I play games such as Call of Duty: Ghosts and many more and this machine does not hiccup, it flies. The cooling fans work wonderfully and was the final factor that made me buy it because heat always eats my laptops eventually in Thailand.

Where did you buy this?

Gaming look -

Where did you buy this?

invadeIT THB 39,990, shipping to Roi Et was 463 Baht.

The best deal at 25k to suit all your needs should be the Lenovo y5070.

i7 4710HQ 2.5 - 3.5Ghz

GTX 860M (2GB DDR5)

15.6 1920 x 1080

4GB Ram

1TB 5400rpm

You could upgrade the RAM if you want for just 1100.- you will another 4GB memory stick.

Currently at 26,900฿ http://www.headdaddy.com/index.php/home/product/A0072384

I got that one. Runs everything I've tried fairly well. I guess the most graphics intensive would be Shadow of Mordor.

I did pay (quite a lot) more to upgrade to 16gig ram and I would suspect the one at that price might not include a genuine copy of windows. Might not matter to you.

• 2 weeks later...

The best deal at 25k to suit all your needs should be the Lenovo y5070.

i7 4710HQ 2.5 - 3.5Ghz

GTX 860M (2GB DDR5)

15.6 1920 x 1080

4GB Ram

1TB 5400rpm

You could upgrade the RAM if you want for just 1100.- you will another 4GB memory stick.

Currently at 26,900฿ http://www.headdaddy.com/index.php/home/product/A0072384

I got that one. Runs everything I've tried fairly well. I guess the most graphics intensive would be Shadow of Mordor.

I did pay (quite a lot) more to upgrade to 16gig ram and I would suspect the one at that price might not include a genuine copy of windows. Might not matter to you.

Great. Have Fun.