C.m Car Rentals-wans-4x4-p/u-

Rinrada

I know this has been asked before but anybody got any personal reccos. :D

Will be up 1-2nd week in Oct and got a bit of running about to do including a visit up at Mai Sai but may have between 5-6 (adults) with me.

I have details of all the usual outfits ..Northern Rocks-Hootz-Budget-Avis etc and a couple of business cards from one or 2 of the one man outfits around the moat but wondered whos.. recco who?

Probably looking for at least a 4 door vigo/p/u/wish/Zafiro/but more likely a fortuner Sportsrider/equiv.. but not CRV (KW dont like Hondas..MKJai :D )or anything similar with at least 6 seats..plus space fo a bucket and spade :o .....Got Thai D.L.... :D

Should have said with room for a case opf Beer Chang...thinking about it maybe Bucket and S.....not a bad idea.

Anyway back to the jolli...Self drive ...Yes and automatic.

I/friends will do the driving during the day when I am sober and wife will take over at night when she picks me up from the Red lion/O Mallys (did I mention them...again. :o )

She dont like manual and its a long way to the Dun 2 Wan...init.. :D

I've had several good experiences with North Wheels. They deliver the car to and pick up from my house in central CM. They have always delivered what was requested, on time and been friendly and professional. They have a web site showing the vehicles available and their rates.

I've had several good experiences with North Wheels. They deliver the car to and pick up from my house in central CM. They have always delivered what was requested, on time and been friendly and professional. They have a web site showing the vehicles available and their rates.

I concur. North Wheels is very good.

http://www.northwheels.com/pickup.html