Adding USA shipping address to Thai based Ebay -Paypal account , anyone do it ?

We have a Thai based Ebay / Paypal account with a Bangkok address

Sometimes we want to buy items from the USA that are heavy and would like to have them shipped to a USA address and brought over later in luggage

These are NOT expensive things that we are trying to get past Thai customs , but since there is no surface mail out of the USA anymore anything over 2kg gets expensive .

Anyway I have not figured out how to add the USA address on Ebay , and then on Paypal

If you have done this are there any tips ??

thanks for your help

Open another PayPal account (using another email address) and list a US address for that PayPal account, which will automatically be your eBay ship to address for the US sourced items

If you do not have a US address that you can use, then you will have to obtain a mail forwarder, such as ShipIto, which will accomplish both giving you a US address for PayPal and also a transhipper to get your items to Thailand via USPS if you don't want to wait for luggage

http://www.shipito.com/

I had the opposite problem that when I shopped at eBay and wanted to ship to Thailand I could not unless the seller shipped Internationally , so I opened a Thai PayPal account and use that when I want to purchase items to be shipped here

I hope there is a way just to add a USA mailing address

No there isn't. EBay is owned by PayPal so their rules are complimentary. If you read most EBay listings they usually state in the shipping terms that they will only ship to your "verified" PayPal address

Edited by Langsuan Man

I have an Ebay account in the USA with a USA ship to address and a Thai address..

I have used them both without any problems...

I can change the ship to address when checking out with Paypal...

^^^ Ditto. I have a U.S. Ebay & PayPal account and have around 4 or 5 shipping addresses with one of them being my Bangkok home address...and the rest U.S. addresses.

Ok.....but does anyone have a Thai Ebay account with a USA shipping address

and a matching Paypal as most sellers will only ship to Paypal address

I tried to add a USA address on the Thai paypal and there is not a drop down box for countries , it only gives you a Thailand option