Alleged gang of Colombian burglars busted

Thaivisa News

Makes you wonder why Colombians come to Thailand ?

Same climate , same prices (maybe not in Bogota) , hotter & cheap women in Colombia , easier for dope of all kinds ,....

What are they doing here , that they can't do better at home ?

Phew ! Gloria from Modern Family is from Colombia. Makes me weak at the knees just thinking about her !!

Having had the agony of one of my units upcountry being burglared before, I hope that these scum die in prison. Please lock them up for a long time and I hope that the thai prisoners do something nasty to them. Real scum trash. The Thai Immigration needs to really start tightening up their visas for tourists, retirees, employees and those foreigners investing here......so much foreign trash in thailand these days. Those that disagree with me most probably belong to that class.

Makes you wonder why Colombians come to Thailand ?

Same climate , same prices (maybe not in Bogota) , hotter & cheap women in Colombia , easier for dope of all kinds ,....

What are they doing here , that they can't do better at home ?

Maybe they think they can operate on a "freelance" basis here unfettered by their jefes and gang warlords back home.

Hmmmmm.......those Columbians are known for being a nasty lot all too often....not all of them of course.... but it seems where ever there is criminal gangs lurking about, the Columbians are also in on some sort of scam.

In the USA, most of the Jewelry robberies are perpetrated by Columbian crooks and criminal gangs.

Cheers

Having had the agony of one of my units upcountry being burglared before, I hope that these scum die in prison. Please lock them up for a long time and I hope that the thai prisoners do something nasty to them. Real scum trash. The Thai Immigration needs to really start tightening up their visas for tourists, retirees, employees and those foreigners investing here......so much foreign trash in thailand these days. Those that disagree with me most probably belong to that class.

If you consider yourself of a higher class, you are sadly failing to demonstrate it.

Just remember...

Columbia has no boundaries.... cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Welcome to diversity Thailand...... wai.gifwai.gifwai.gif

"Columbia has no boundaries.."

British Columbia in Canada has five boundaries.

Colombia in South America also has five boundaries. Amazing.

Until they robbed an high profile persons house nobody gave a shit, and they left the guns and amulets because they did not want an easy trail back to them, every body knows how much the hocus pocus shit is worth to a Thai, only they did not want that shit