Buying Cordyceps in Thailand

Dannyboysyd

hi danny , same place as the Maca ... www.goodkarmathailand.com , they now have all sorts of natural supplements , things like acai , astragalus ,camu camu , chlorella ... the cordys i buy from them are freeze dried using no mechanical grinding , no heat in the process of drying and they are grown on sprouted black rice as a host ...check it out ..

I have been using the same cordyceps mentioned above & find they have improved my vitality. I have not had colds or sniffles since using them either, while those around me do, so it seems my immune system is stronger

dannyboy , what did you get as a direct result of using the Cordyceps ? mate of mine has recovered from serious back injury and says it was the Cordyceps that did it ... i use them and find my stamina and mental clarity is incredible , no afternoon fade and my testosterone levels are def elevated ...

Similar results to you mate, basically overall increase in vitality, mental clarity, libido and increased strength.. I have been using them on and off over 15 years now, haven't taken them in a while as Ive been using Reishi which is another medicinal mushroom with good results too. There are so many good medicinal mushrooms all which have slightly different attributes, but for energy, codyceps is king

The wild cordyceps from Tibet are worth more than gold per ounce, truly and amazing herb. I can see how they helped to heal your friends back issues, not only do they have anti inflammatory properties but from a traditional Chinese medicine perspective they are a Kidney Jing tonic, in TCM theory if your kidney essence or Jing is depleted you will experience lower back pain and weakness, along with weakness in the knees , hips and ankles. Cordyceps are a potent Yin and Yang Jing tonic, very balancing and strengthening to the physical structure of the body..

i saw a herbal shop in PARADISE shopping mall

but overhere, cordiceps is for MALE POTENCY ... not for other healh benefits

maidee, the cordyceps I buy are harvested around Chang Mai and very good for immune boosting. They are also known to stop the cancer cells reproducing.....very powerful little fungus really.......and yes i do believe they are recommended for boosting libido....

i think as an athlete for me the biggest benefit has been on ATP , i find i always have enough fuel in reserve and i live predom a paleo diet .... 10/10 on Cordyceps for me .... a hidden gem ..

Cordyceps made world headlines back in 1993 when China's womens track team broke numerous world records, their secret weapon was Cordyceps, everybody suspected foul play but they were clean, it is a great herb for strength and endurance..