Pattaya ...Tax pay 4 Bike

Hoffner

hello everybody ... hot again ..

time is come have to pay my tax and new insurance also ... but .. i realy dont like to go out of ppatay always for only pay tax ..insurance i can make here . ok no problem

But anybody of you knows where i can pay tax as well ...somebody told me to go to sukhumvit near north pattaya rd.... but no housenumber , no finding ..alsways the same .. thai say go there but have no housenumber or something

anybody of you can help ?.....where can i pay my Biketax ?

thx people ..wish u a cool day

Go to one of the many shops which do the technical check-up of cars and bikes. They will happily go to the LTO for you, if you pay a small fee for their service and possible buy the insurance at their shop, too. The sign outside the shop looks like a giant yellow gearwheel, you will find it.

Try AA insurance opposite Big C South, I always get mine done there, I think they charge 100 baht service fee on top of the standard tax and insurance charge.

renewing vehicle Tax in Pattaya:...without paying an extra fee!

Renew Annual Vehicle Registration -
At Big -C (South Pattaya Rd & Sukhumvitt Rd). Saturdays only.9:00 a.m - 12am.
The motor vehicle department sets up a table upstairs along the aisle between
the cashiers and the small retail shops and you will see the table.

You'll need to provide your Blue or Green book, receipt for Thai insurance renewal,
and bike or car inspection receipt, if required (see below).

They don't sell insurance so go across the street to AA Insurance
(also opens at 9:00 on Saturdays) to get the insurance. AA charges the actual
price plus a 20 baht service charge. Then went back to Big C and purchased the
tax sticker. Save time and go to AA Insurance first.
If your bike is over 5yrs old (cars over 3-years) you first need to get an inspection (60-Bt)
at an inspection station. Closest one, driving north on Suk, is after Central Rd (Pattaya Klang)
and on the left side of the road, just before the McDonalds. Look for the 'gear' symbol.

Edited by LukDod

..thx for help .

do you the next one ..or know anyone ?

i stay near underwaterworld

thx so lot ...............very kind !!!

Car/Bike inspections sorted by distance from Underwater World

Actually there's one closer... HERE

BB1950 I'm pretty sure that one has now moved its on South Pattaya road now

here http://www.google.com/maps/place/12.92058%C2%B0N+100.89158%C2%B0E/@12.92058,100.89158,16z

and another on Sukhumvit just a bit further past South Pattaya junction

https://www.google.com/maps/place/12%C2%B055%2727.4%22N+100%C2%B053%2752.4%22E/@12.92429,100.89788,16z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0

...sorry but to ask again ..

last saturday i saw people paying tax in Big C Sukhumvit ... but i did not had my green book with me also not the check up from my bike .

so in the last days i did the check up for my bike witch was easy ...60 THB they charged me ...so i was ready for pay tax i thought ..so today (saturday) went to Big C at Sukhumvit , time was 9:45 am but ...NOTHING !!!

nobody there ...so my question again folks .. somebody knows only on a special saturday or ????..so why was nobody there for tax ...?? hmmmm ..maybe they know i was coming so the closed the service coz of falang is coming :-))))

anyway ..somebody has an answer for me ..

thx folks and nice weekend 4 all !!!

...sorry but to ask again ..

last saturday i saw people paying tax in Big C Sukhumvit ... but i did not had my green book with me also not the check up from my bike .

so in the last days i did the check up for my bike witch was easy ...60 THB they charged me ...so i was ready for pay tax i thought ..so today (saturday) went to Big C at Sukhumvit , time was 9:45 am but ...NOTHING !!!

nobody there ...so my question again folks .. somebody knows only on a special saturday or ????..so why was nobody there for tax ...?? hmmmm ..maybe they know i was coming so the closed the service coz of falang is coming :-))))

anyway ..somebody has an answer for me ..

thx folks and nice weekend 4 all !!!

Did you ask over in AA Insurance Brokers what was happening ?

.....today is no service .. next saturday again ....

and by the way.... the adresse for motorbike checkup point .... is just before pattaya BKK Hospital , same side .

Sukhumvit 301/10..............thx again .