Any one played AIT Golf course Pathum Thani?

BangPaInn

G'day ThaiVisa golfers!,

I've been cruising the forums and there wasn't much information on the 9 hole course at AIT in Pathum Thani.

Has any one played it? If so what did you think?

What other courses would any of you recommended that would be 'beginner' and farang friendly?

Look forward to your responses.

Cheers

Played it once and will not be playing it again. I'm not saying it's a bad course, it's just that I like to play 18 holes rather than two 9's

I prefer Muang Ake and Muang Ake Vista, both 18 holes and better value. After 2.30 Muang Ake is 850 Baht on weekends and 650 Baht on weekdays. They also have a Sport Day, but can't remember which day. Muang Ake is beginner friendly with wide fairways on some holes. Vista has night golf open every night but, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. It's not as easy as Muang Ake but, has a better layout.

Also in the area is Bangkok Golf Club. Hard but, good course with very fast greens and pretty good value.

The other one I have played that is close to AIT is Riverdale. Beautiful course which I'd love to play again, but at over 3000 Baht a round it'll have to wait!

Other courses near by that I have played are: Duphathemi, very nice army course, good value but, can be busy.

Thanya Golf Club, good course, 27 holes, very good value on weekdays and weekends and usually quiet.

Bangsai, Very good, 27 holes, Sport Day Wednesday.

• 2 months later...

Do you stay in Phatum Thani? I have played some of the courses in this area as a relative stays in Nong Sua. If your still looking for info on courses in the area let me know and I will be happy to share my experience of the courses.