PATTAYA DRIVING SCHOOL, who has been learning in Pattaya and passed the test for sure lately ?

thailandforumaddict

Hello,

Can you tell me if you know someone who passed the driving license test lately and got it (100% sure) after learning at a driving school ?

Where did the person learn and how much did it cost to get the test ?

I am not a monkey and I am asking for someone who can perfectly drive but has no time to waste and only want to go 1 time to the driving office to be sure to get the license the first time whatever happens.

Thank you.

If you "friend" does not want to follow the rules and take the test legitimately then there is always the brown envelope option

The Thai driving schools that I have had experience with in Pattaya concentrate on the actual driving test and pay minimal time and attention to the written (on the computer) test

If this mystery person really can drive perfectly then why do they not use their home country license and dispense with the practical driving test all together

If you "friend" does not want to follow the rules and take the test legitimately then there is always the brown envelope option

The Thai driving schools that I have had experience with in Pattaya concentrate on the actual driving test and pay minimal time and attention to the written (on the computer) test

If this mystery person really can drive perfectly then why do they not use their home country license and dispense with the practical driving test all together

Non Thai license only valid for 6 Months here in Thailand.

You sure about that ? coffee1.gif

One more who know nothing but still talk...