Health and Safety (images)

Boycie

I was looking for the Safety First topic to post my photo but think i must of seen it before in a local forum. So i thought i'd open a new topic. Apologies if we already a topic running here but i couldnt find it. So please post your images that you think would fall into the Health and Safety topic, here's mine

Going past a building site today i noticed a big banner with many safety symbols including Radioactive and Poison! They were only erecting a new building, but the workers were not taking any notice of of any of the safety warnings. I know its the norm here in Thailand, but the notice is total bullshit.

post-62796-0-51959400-1436263432_thumb.j

They may of had a radioactive source onsite for x-raying welds of some sort. Could be a new petrol station.

It does however look like someone has just pulled as many signs as they could off the computer and printed then out to make it look like there's a H&S plan in place.

Years of neglect and the termites have covered the electric lines.... all covered in brush....facepalm.gif

Trying to break down a termite mound is bloody hard work, and even worse with electric lines... bah.gif

_MG_3908-77.jpg

It took a few days for the workers to carefully remove the growth first !!... But no one had a shocking moment!

_MG_3907-76.jpg

Just to comment, I am still on the moving from one place to another... very tiring sorting things out .... packing and unpacking... I will be glad when it's all done!

(A matter of availability of friends with muscle & pick ups too wink.png ! )

Years of neglect and the termites have covered the electric lines.... all covered in brush....facepalm.gif

Trying to break down a termite mound is bloody hard work, and even worse with electric lines... bah.gif

It took a few days for the workers to carefully remove the growth first !!... But no one had a shocking moment!

Just to comment, I am still on the moving from one place to another... very tiring sorting things out .... packing and unpacking... I will be glad when it's all done!

You took a safe step when you left those Russians..thumbsup.gif But no more landlords in bikini for you..laugh.png I still have some memories^..

You took a safe step when you left those Russians..thumbsup.gif But no more landlords in bikini for you..laugh.png I still have some memories^..

555 ! Dal.... Olga is very sad I am leaving.... actually very good neighbours Russian or not! I'll miss the Russian chocolate too, which is surprising good! thumbsup.gif

I could post a pic of her here, but Shaggy or Tywais would have to delete it! whistling.giftongue.png.... she certainly needed a "German Bra", to stop em from floppin....some days.... rolleyes.gif ..... So the rest of you can use your imagination! ..... tongue.png

All but moved everything this afternoon, now the unpacking ....facepalm.gif

Here another image of one of the termite mounds..

_MG_3916-85.jpg

_MG_3908-77.jpg

_MG_3907-76.jpg

Don't worry Jimmy, you are not alone.

Just moved houses and I don't wish it to anybody to go through that experience.

They ruined half of my furniture and on top of that I have to move everything upstairs as they left all the boxes downstairs.

At least today the curtain maker fitted the curtains so we feel more private.

It will take time to come back to normal, but we both feel optimistic.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived