ED anywhere else then Laos?

Hi. Would it be okay to get ED anywhere else then Laos and without much problems.

I know its stright forward in Laos but been there few times and I like to travel and see things so wonder if I could go somwhere else for it.

Hong Kong Indonesia Malesia

What about NZ guess not.

Thx for info

You could contact Jakarta and ask what their requirements are. http://www.thaiembassy.org/jakarta/en/organize/17506-Address.html

I think you will find your best choice is Laos. The school will be familiar with their requirements.

Many embassies and consulates within the region have a much higher bar to get a ED visa. than Laos.

You could contact Jakarta and ask what their requirements are. http://www.thaiembassy.org/jakarta/en/organize/17506-Address.html

I think you will find your best choice is Laos. The school will be familiar with their requirements.

Many embassies and consulates within the region have a much higher bar to get a ED visa. than Laos.

Thx Ubonjoe i know about laos done it few times. Thing is its a bit boring place. So trying other options. Will contact Jacarta

Anyone ever hear of someone getting ED Visa from one of the Indian embassies? Not just academic interest for me: I was planning to go to India at the end of the year when my current ED Visa expires and renew there (Chennai or Kolkata)

Anyone ever hear of someone getting ED Visa from one of the Indian embassies? Not just academic interest for me: I was planning to go to India at the end of the year when my current ED Visa expires and renew there (Chennai or Kolkata)

There is only the embassy in New Deli. There are several consulates. You could contact them to find out about the visa.

See here for website links for the embassy and the consulates. http://www.thaiembassy.org/main/

There is only the embassy in New Deli. There are several consulates. You could contact them to find out about the visa.

See here for website links for the embassy and the consulates. http://www.thaiembassy.org/main/

Yes, sorry... I did mean Consulates rather than the actual Embassy in ND. I got a tourist visa from Kolkata some years ago no problems at all, but obviously ED Visas are a different thing. I will email, but it is always useful to see if anyone has had practical experience within India.

I got mine 2 months back in Penang. 2 days and if you haven't been before then I would highly suggest it, great people, great food, if you like street art then it's a must!!You can fly down 2 different ways, either direct to Penang or to Hat Yai then pop across the Sadao border. My flight to Hat Ya was only 1200 Bht. And if you have time, you can head from Georgetown to a place called Batu Ferringhi and have some beach time. Stay at a place called Lazyboys, awesome chill out. In fact, I went just for the ED visa, planned on a 3 day trip, stayed 3 months!

I got mine 2 months back in Penang. 2 days and if you haven't been before then I would highly suggest it, great people, great food, if you like street art then it's a must!!You can fly down 2 different ways, either direct to Penang or to Hat Yai then pop across the Sadao border. My flight to Hat Ya was only 1200 Bht. And if you have time, you can head from Georgetown to a place called Batu Ferringhi and have some beach time. Stay at a place called Lazyboys, awesome chill out. In fact, I went just for the ED visa, planned on a 3 day trip, stayed 3 months!

Sounds good.

Im in to Jacarta and Penang atm.

Cheers