Best Western Hotel Buriram

Farang two dot zero

a friend of mine is the GM there. I am sure he would be most interested to read your comments and will act on them to improve if you inform him. @bestwesternburiram.com with the initials gm in front of @

The French expat who built and owns the hotel is only interested in providing top quality customer experiences. He "does not play" and his hotel is a franchise subject to Best Western inspections. He does not cut corners at his restaurant which I enjoy dining. I have not spent the night at his hotel. There are three other quality hotels in Buriram, in the same price range. There must be 60 less expensive hotels, which might not be run to the same high standard as the Royal Buriram Best Western Hotel. I'll agree with Tolsti that you can contact the GM. Only a few blocks away from the Best Western Hotel in Buriram is the http://www.mamaison-buriram.com/ The Klim Hotel is popular with business executives as well as the

http://thadachateau.com/?lang=en I have not spent the night at either, but both the Klim and Tada Chateau have good restaurants in my personal experience. Then the Amari by the Football Stadium is another premium hotel for the OP to consider.

a friend of mine is the GM there. I am sure he would be most interested to read your comments and will act on them to improve if you inform him. @bestwesternburiram.com with the initials gm in front of @

Tell him he can offer me a free night in a superior room I can do a free test for him !