The Islamization of Thailand

Jonathan Fairfield

If it does Thailand is going down the drain, don't trust them,was 2nd lieutenant in the army and I have never met one with good moral behavior,and they hate the white man

"My request today is simple. Today. Tomorrow. Next week. Find somebody, anybody, thats different than you. Somebody that has made you feel ill-will or even hateful. Somebody whose life decisions have made you uncomfortable. Somebody who practices a different religion than you do. Somebody who has been lost to addiction. Somebody with a criminal past. Somebody who dresses below you. Somebody with disabilities. Somebody who lives an alternative lifestyle. Somebody without a home.

Somebody that you, until now, would always avoid, always look down on, and always be disgusted by.

Reach your arm out and put it around them.

And then, tell them theyre all right. Tell them they have a friend. Tell them you love them.

If you or I wanna make a change in this world, thats where were gonna be able to do it. Thats where well start.

Every. Single. Time.

Dan Pearce, Single Dad Laughing

Sometimes hard to apply to folks on this forum though I must admit....but you're right, have to try!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic